Dog or system

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1274
my friends dog just had pups and im trying to get one from him, and he originally wanted $250 for a male and i was going to be the second person to pick, so i wouldn't get the "pick of the liter", but then i said i would trade my old system for a dog and he said ya, but im not sure if i want to do it now or not, the dog is a AKC, full blooded, with papers german shepard, and my system that im thinking about trading is 2 12inch kicker comp(not the cvr's) and a kx200.2 and a ported box. so which would you choose? ohh and he said that if i traded my system he would let me have the first pick.

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1336
Trade the system, it's probably worth about the same if not more.

That dog could win you money at dog shows if you're into grooming and such, then you could buy a GREAT system!

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1276
ya, thats what i was thinking, and im not into all that grooming and dog show stuff, if i get one i'm gonna go to this dog trainer place near me and get him trained, and if you get a high enough "grade" you can come back and have your dog trained by the police, to become a guard dog, so thats what im trying to do.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1277
BUMP

Anonymous

lol dog for system lmao

Bronze Member
Username: Lewass

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 95
Haha Anon, Upload

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1278
well its either sell the system and pay cash for the dog, or just trade the system and get the pick of the liter.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1973
trade the system. that gives you a good excuse to redo your system!

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 857
at first i thought like you had to chose a dog or your system, like your wife/gf/mom was makin you chose. i'd take the dog, systems you can get a better one. but if he's your friend, he should have the price down a lil... i mean common brotherly love lol

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1280
well i allready have a new system, so my old one is just sitting in my room taking up space.

Silver Member

Post Number: 859
oh yea totaly trade it man. if not, i have a stupid cat here that my parents love and i want to get rid of it... if you want a cat insted i'll trade. its a snow bangle cat but its brown, idk how you spell it

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1281
LOL ya hes kinda cutting me a deal, cause the guy that was getting the pick of the liter was gonna pay $350 so $100 off isn't bad but im pretty sure im gonna trade my old system just to get it out of my room.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1282
LMAO umm srry but i'm gonna have to pass on the cat, you might wanna talk to my sister, she loves puzzy shes has like 4 of them.

Silver Member

Post Number: 860
HAHAHAHAHAAA
well if she wants to trade a system for it i'll steel the cat and ship it to her tomorrow:-)

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 833
I'd say go for the dog as well. Like you said, you already have a new system. A dog can be a better friend then your old system sitting on your floor. You dog might do the same thing as your old system is doing now (lying on floor), but at least he can move when you tell it to! Time to get a new mobile piece of furniture! lol......Dogs are great, I wouldn't pass it up man.

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1338
SHIP THAT PU$$Y TO BANGCOCK! You know, so they can eat ze puzzay! (Yea, that was French!)

Anonymous

WTF?^^^idiot.......

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_botello

Muskegon, MI USA

Post Number: 13
i would deffinatly go with the dog.. i have a akc registered sheperd too and it is a awesome dog.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 632
go w/ the dog and 350 for a AKC german shepard thats a good deal anyway but if you can get the dog free and clear jsut by trading your old system you gotta do it. have fun w/ your new doggy haha.

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1351
Ok, I'm not an idiot lol, but I don't know where that came from, just the first thing that popped in my head...

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 549
Yeah man ,, trade for the Pooch..

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 650
top 10 funniest threads of all time lol

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Maple Grove, MN United States

Post Number: 119
be sure to post some pics in the bragging area when u get it

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 651
lol^^^

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1284
LOL ya i'll try to post pics if the bragging area is ever up, and i don't think you want my sisters stereo cause it sucks majorly.

Bronze Member
Username: Judgedredd

Post Number: 15
hmm...yea..i dont see the math!
Dog=spending money and time consistently until it dies

for that buy a house..or have a kid!..lol
but that's me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us