7998, P960MP ??

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1067
hey, sorry to post in the sub section, but i'm getting nothing from the HU section, lol. I'm looking for input on the Alpine CDA-7998 HU. also the Pioneer Premier DEH-P960MP. anyone have any experience with either unit?? watching a couple 7998's on ebay, i really like the look and i've heard good things about it. the pioneer seems nice too, anyone know if the mic that'll auto adjust the EQ and Time Correction that comes with the unit is worth it?? sounds neat.

also, if anyone would like to buy a Panasonic CQ-VD7001U in dash, touch screen, DVD HU for $600 shipped, that would be great, lol.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1741
why you selling the indash ?

Gold Member

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1070
just kinda tired of the screen, changing everything over to a little more simpler system, downgrading a little if you will, lol. and the location in my dash is kinda a pain, blocks too much stuff when the screen is open. Georgia weather is kinda crazy. liked that alpine 7998 back when i got the cda-9813(which is now in my brother's car), but it was like $1000 back then and i didn't have the money for it.

nothing wrong with the unit itself though, its in perfect condition, works great and has a ton of expandability that i'll never use. its about 4 months old, purchased for around $850 in september and installed a few weeks later. have original box, manual, and everything that came with it too.

email is theelfkeeper at charter.net sorry, forgot to put that above.

Gold Member

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1072
2 votes for the alpine 7998, any one else have any opinions on this??

thanks

Silver Member
Username: Madeupname

Post Number: 154
does the screen hav navi. with it?

Gold Member

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1076
its got the navigation inputs, buttons and controls, but it doesn't have the box or whatever else you need to make it work, just controls. no need for navi, so never looked into it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us