W7 box builder

Username: Puertorociii

Post Number: 1
wuts up people ,new to this site.... did alot of surfin around on other sites and figured the majority of you guy seem to know wut your talking about,i'm lookin for someone who builds boxes to specs right now i have 1 12w7 in the high output box that jl offers have that powered by there 1000/1. last week i got a stupid deal on another 12w7 (not in a box) and i went ahead and bought another 1000/1 i'm lookin for someone to build a box to house these w7's all this is going in my ford expedition so i want it to look clean as can be. any one out there got any good ideas or think i should do other wise speak up i'm open to new ideas also

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1948
awesome subs and awesome amps (i have a 1000/1) do you want to go for all out performance or performance and quality? i could make you a really awesome box out of fiberglass and MDF but youd have to wait a little as im working on an install currently. i could also make you a regular ported or sealed box covered in vinal or carpet if youd like too. again youd need to wait about a month before i can start but its not like you dont have anything to listen to right now. i take my work seriously and it would not be slapped together. i'll give you a link to see the work im doing right now if your interested. but remember youd be paying for shipping. and fiberglass take ALOT of work so if you want that its quite pricey. my personally though would do a ported enclosure tuned to 30hz.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/198897.html

also in that link is a link to show the box under contruction.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1949
oops. i meant all out performance or performance and awesome looking.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us