Does anybody here at ecoustics ride quads or dirtbikes?

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 379
Do ya?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5000
yup I have been riding my whole life:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 398
what you got?

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Post Number: 456
hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 399
quads are da sh.it been riding since i was 4 or so

Silver Member

Post Number: 458
i used to ride those lowrider bikes

Silver Member
Username: Graphix1

Santa Rosa Heights, Arima Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 646
atv's....ive always wanted to ride 1 of those....there probably only like 5 in my country....for the lifegaurds...lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 401
that sucks, they probaly ride slow a.ss utility quads. There called quads, well atv's to but thats a g.ay name. Not evan any dirtbikes nester?

Silver Member
Username: Graphix1

Santa Rosa Heights, Arima Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 647
nope,we dont really have that kinda stuff here.....and if we do its probably old shiddy 1's

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4696
LOL I like that skipping the word filter

"shiddy 1's"

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 206
My brother and I both have Honda TRX400EX's. Mine is bored .30 over with, stock carb, jetted, K&N, FMF Titanium 4 silencer, with Power Bomb head pipe and mid pipe, no air box lid,(don't buy a K&N power lid, not worth $100), and I have a smaller sprocket on the axle also. My brothers has K&N filter and DG slip-on. I can beat a jetted and piped LTZ400. I raced a bone stock Polaris Preditor once and, holy sh!t, I got smoked. And a stock TRX450R will smoke a Preditor and the YFZ450. My cousin has two Honda 250R's. One is an '86, which is bored .80 over and goes 95mph, and the other one is a bone stock '87. He got it for super cheap because the guy he bought it from didn't know how much it was worth (probably $6,000). He never rides that one.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1439
I've got a Honda 2005 CRF 450 with all the goodies and a 2005 Yamaha Raptor with all the goodies. I don't really like the four wheelers, two too many tires for me!

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Trinidad & Tobago West...

Post Number: 199
hey do you guys know how to fix quads atv's whatever theyre called cause i have one and when you put it in park it still goes forward lol the gears change and it goes to reverse and forward but when you put it in park it still goes lol someone told me it was my tranny what do you guys think?

Bronze Member
Username: Sw9152

Post Number: 14
i ride an 86' TRX250R. It has a FMF SST pipe and a K&N air filter. im trying to save some money to get it ported next. what do you ride?

Bronze Member
Username: Logan_tille

Post Number: 16
i have a 05 trx450r, with a k&n filter, FMF Power core 4 exhaust, renthal handle bars, razr tires, nerf bars, and an edelbrock carb.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1215
i have a 2001 blaster, its all decked out, it smokes my friends stock 400ex, and my brother has a 450r, and 350x 3-wheeler, and my other brother has a yz80 dirtbike, which is scary fast for its size. we ride mostly in the michigan sand dunes but we also have a couple of woods trails around our house.i want to get a yfz450 so i can smoke my brothers 450r, and polaris predators are a pos, they may be fast but they are very unreliable they break down all the time.

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 607
predator

Silver Member
Username: Ishkabobble55

Erie, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 198
i got a 2001 350 warrior with a fmf titanium pipe kit, holeshot tires, ac nerf's, ac bumpers and some other little stuff. the thing rips though ; )

Bronze Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 80
Honda Foreman

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2096
i have a 2003 honda forman, but its just a hunting/work machine.

i plan on getting a used bike this summer though. prolly just something like a honda 400ex. we have some dunes about 20mins from the house and we go ride there alot. also, we go on mud rides around the bayous and sloughs around here.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1445
Those 350 Warriors always impressed me for only being 350cc and being a four wheeler. I'm not too big into the four wheelers. And to be honest, my 770 Raptor is far too much. I can handle all the power in the world when it comes to a bike, but I have a hard time steering on a four wheeler. I always try to lean into corners and I'm afraid if I turn it too much, it's gonna roll on me. And no matter how hard I try, I can't get over it. Lol!

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1218
what, how the he11 did you get a 770 raptor, i only heard of a 60over big bore kit and that was for the 660 version, and the 700version i've only heard of a 30over big bore kit.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1219
ok this forum is starting to piss me off, it doesn't bump the damn thread.

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 210
Pics anyone? If someone can explain to me how to post pics , i'll post a pic of mine.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1220
http://www.frappr.com/ecousticsforum/photo/1161322 thats the blaster.

Silver Member

Post Number: 403
(Quote)And a stock TRX450R will smoke a Preditor and the YFZ450.

Not true. To close to make a judgment. as for the pred your right it's not evan close. I have a blaster with toomey pipe, costimized airbox, jet kit, and to much to list. And stop feading these people bs. Your blaster can't beat a 400ex.LoL. You need some serious mods on that balster to beat evan a stock ex. I might not no a sh.it load when it comes to audio but when it comes to this subject i do.

Silver Member

Post Number: 404
quote.what, how the he11 did you get a 770 raptor, i only heard of a 60over big bore kit and that was for the 660 version, and the 700version i've only heard of a 30over big bore kit.

770 Stroker kit.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1224
well i didn't know they made a stroker kit for the raptor, and i do beat 400ex with my blaster, all i have is pipe, jets, kn air filter, reeds, reed spacer, vito intake, and its bored 10 over, so mabey the only reason you can't beat 400exs is because you don't know how to work a clutch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 410
all i have to say is wow you just proved yourself to know less than i thought you knew. You have alot to learn or maybe your blaster does beat your friends ex. Only cause they can't ride or there engine has loss of compression. Don't be serios when you say that bs to somone who knows what there talking about because they will just laugh at you. Regardless of what you say and your claims are, with the lil bit of mods you have you can't beat a stock ex that has nothing wrong with it, that is in perfect condition and has a decant rider.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1227
wow that makes me chuckle, yes my friend doesn't know how to ride all that great, but in a sraight line drag race idk how you can mess it up, and i'm only talking about a 200yd race cause every1 knows that a 400ex would smoke a blaster on top end.

Silver Member

Post Number: 412
you might have him until second but thats it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 413
do you have stock gear ratio?

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1228
the only thing i did to the gear ratios is lost one tooth on the rear sprocket, and i have him untill 4th gear, in 5th he starts to catch me and in 6th he catchs me and blows me away.

Silver Member

Post Number: 415
Somthings wrong with his quad or he can't ride. He needs to learn how to work a clutch...

Silver Member

Post Number: 416
or he's afraid of it and won't open it up

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1231
idk if hes afraid of it cause hes a crazy mofo, and its pretty new late 2005 model with the 450r hood, its a decent quad way overpriced though he paid like $5000 for it i'd rather get a z400 or dvx400 for that price.

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 212
5K new?? Danm, I wish I could get one for that here. They are $6,500 for the '05 and 'O6's. My brother paid almost 7K for his brand new in '01.

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 213
Ok yeah. A 450R can't smoke a YFZ450, but it will beat it in top end.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1241
what, your kidding right? for that price you could easily get a brand new 450r or yfz450 around here, and in dirt wheels they say that the 450r and yfz450 are even in a straight line drag race, but in up hill racing the yfz450 wins hands down.

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 214
No joke man. YFZ's are up in the 7K range here.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1243
damn that must suck azz, how much does the new 700 efi raptor cost, its around $7500 here.

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 215
IDK. I haven't looked at one yet. How much did you pay for the Blaster? Here they are like $3,200 new.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1244
well i bought it used, for $1800, but brand new they sell between $2500-$3400 around here.

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 216
For the past two days I have been trying to figure out how to post pictures of my quad on here and I cannot figure it out. Someone please explain it to me.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1245
LOL, just click the upload image button at the bottom, that will bring up a screen just click broswe, search untill the pic on your computer hit ok, then it should say something like upload image then click post message and your good to go. but if the pic is too big you have to resize it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 519
wtf are you guys talking about!

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 217
Ok, now how do I resize the picture in paint.

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 218
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 219
Those pics where taken a year ago and since then I have put on Razr's on the back on Douglas .190's, and Trail Tech halogen lights.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1246
how do you like the fmf pipe, fmf is a good brand but every1 has them, i wish i would of gotten dmc, or toomey instead, and imo razr tires are overpriced and overrated i would much rather take shredders or kenda klaw over them any day.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1570
i like my pipe..i have a white brothers e series on my 04 450r

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1571
i kinda have an obsession....
04 450r ( gift from uncle )
05 foreman 500 ( gift from dad )
05 660 grizzly , the only one i have to pay for lol

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1247
WB pipes are good, but so fvckin loud, thats there down fall, like one time in the dunes i heard a warrior with a WB pipe and when it when't past it made my ears hurt, then the cop pulled him over and kicked him out of the dunes for a noise complaint.

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 220
I like it alot. I love my sh!t loud and that pipe makes it sound awsome. I paid almost $600 for the whole exhaust system. I agree with you on the Razr's. I have only had the rears for about 8 months and they're already wearing down alot. I like the Kenda Klaw's. That is probably what i'll get when I wear these down.

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1573
yep they do get loud..i was going down the road in my buddy's golf cart when i was letting him ride my r and when he passed me wow..made my ears ring for a couple hours

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 130
hey mark i have one exactly like yours but mine is black i paid 500 for mine. is hella fast but im not really into 4 wheeleres i like the dirt bikes better.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1248
i like the klaws because they have the reverse tread design, like one way they hook up better for lose stuff and another way they hook up better on hard stuff, its pretty cool.

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 222
My brother just got the ITP Holeshot HD's. He likes them alot, but they where expensive. About $75-80 a tire.

Here is a picture of his '02 with brand new tires and new plastic.

Upload

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 223
There are a couple of things about my exhaust that I don't like. It is really easy to catch your pants on fire, and it sticks out in the back too far because when I stand it up on dirt, the grab bar digs in and I am afraid that I am gonna bend something. I have only stood it up twice since I had the pipe on, but I wasn't going very fast. But it is those 5th gear wheelies that I am worried about, because right now I don't have any back brakes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 423
Nice ex mark. Dustin your rims are flipped right? Any way nice blaster. Just got in from rippin up the snow with my blaster. Oh yea one of yous said you ride in the dunes in michigan, i was lookin at a quad mag and that place was voted in at number 7 on the top dune places to ride in the u.s. out of like 50 so that place has to be fun to ride. How is it. I looked at a sattalite image of it and it lookes pretty big. Isnt it on the beach or somthing like lake michigan? I want to try to get up there somtime cause it's the closest dune spot to me at around 500 miles from maryland. What are the fees and do you have to be a member to go there. How big are the hills and any good jumps?

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1268
my rims are offset i think it 3/5 not sure, but in that pic i have it so the tires are set up for loose dirt, which is how i useally have them, and silver lake is pretty badass, its like 4miles wide and 3-4miles long, so its not the biggest but its good sized, the hills very in range, the biggest one is probally around 300-350ft tall and is on a 60-70 degree angle, its fun as sh1t to go up it the only thing is on little blasters the front end wants to come up, you don't have to be a memeber you just have to buy two stickers which comes to be around $50, and you have to have a spark arrester on your bike or they won't let you in, and a sa is like $70+ for the slip on ones they sale,ya its on a beach which you can drive right up to, they also have a drag racing area in which you can race ppl, theres a couple places that you can jump but you have to get there in the morning or there all rutted and a b1tch to get up. but overall a very fun time, ohh one more thing do not go on holidays it is packed up there every1 and any1 is there.this year im going around the end of june begining of july.

Silver Member

Post Number: 438
thats bs you have to have a spark arrestor. If i go i'll just bie one and take it off. I'm not cloggin the performance of my toomey pipe.

Silver Member

Post Number: 439
or the sound

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1269
LOL ya thats what a lot of people do, they just buy a slip on then go through inspection then once there in they just take it off.

Silver Member

Post Number: 441
lol, i guess they don't wan't you to light there sand on fire. And spark arrestors are kinda pointless in my opinion, the enviroment guys must think that when a quad is reved up it shoots a 10 foot flame out the back. I could understand if you were running your bike with no headers but wtf. The only reason it's like that is so it's legal to ride there. Otherwise nobody would really give a f.uck. Do they have those annoying fu.cking rent a cop patrol f.ucks that ride around and ruin your fun.

Silver Member

Post Number: 442
?

Silver Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 226
My favorite place to ride is in Attica, Indiana. The Badlands. 500 acres of sand and pea-gravel, and another couple hundred acres of woods. There are almost no restrictions to ride there. All you need is a helmet,a flag, and an all day ride only costs $15. Almost no patrol. I have been there three times and I only once saw a patrol vehicle, which was a jeep. They are open 364 days a year. Only closed on Thanksgiving. It is about a 2 hour drive from where I live, but It is deffinately worth the trip.

Bronze Member
Username: Demon_pride

Crowder, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 56
Brother has an 02 Raptor and I have a 00 Banshee. His is stock, mine just got a new set of rims and tires. Mine is uhhhm, how shall I say this? Not so stock. :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 449
is it piped n jetted? What mods you do you have?

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1270
ya they have cops running around, they don't do much only when you go the wrong ways up hills, or theres an acident is really the only time you see them, and i've seen a 3-wheeler shoot 2foot flames before, it had a cobra pipe and was rich as he11, just rev it up then back off really fast and boom instant 2foot flames. and i've been to the badlands and didn't like it, its ok to ride around and stuff, the trails just plain suck, there are huge rocks and all kinds of sh1t all over, perfect place if you want to tear up your atv.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1271
like useall it didn't bump

Silver Member

Post Number: 451
never bumps

Bronze Member
Username: Sw9152

Post Number: 16
hey dustin where do live in michigan. i live just south of grand rapids. i take a few trips to silver lake sand dunes every summer.

Unregistered guest
bikes are the s*^t i ride a 92 kx 125. ill take it over a quad any day.

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1734
you wanna race roy , i think my 450r would be a tad bit faster than you lol

Unregistered guest
ok well how about u match with 125 quad i think i would be a tttttaaaaaddddd bit faster lol haha hehe.

Unregistered guest
ok well how about u match with 125 quad i think i would be a tttttaaaaaddddd bit faster lol haha hehe.

Username: Roy_t

Post Number: 1
I drive a moped I RULE!!

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1736
ill get my 6 year old cousins 90 sportsman and beat ya

Username: Roy_t

Post Number: 3
I might like that..Upload

Username: Spydell