Rca output

Silver Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 969
on the back of a head unit, does a different signal come out of each pair.

if you have for example, a rear and a front, is there a different sugnal coming from each??

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1881
i dont think so. but having them in the right ones lets you adjust setting correctly on your HU. but honestly ive never looked into it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 973
thats what i was thinking

and also i was wondering because, lets say you have two unstrappable sub amps... one amp per sub...and you need two sets of rca's would you get the same signal to each amp??

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1883
well i cant think straight right now, but if i get what your saying.... you only need one output, you can split the RCAs and run to each amp or some amps even have an output so you can run the RCAs to one amp and then form that amp to the other amp.

Silver Member

Post Number: 975
yeaaa well i was just curious..i wont be having to worry bout rca splittin and all that so whatever haha

Bronze Member
Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 35
i would think that they would have different signals because rca's send the music to the amp to send to the speakers and different speakers get different speakers im pretty sure they would be different

Bronze Member
Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 36
different speakers get different signals is what i meant to say

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 621
the only difference would be between the left and the right signals. front and back should be the same. cd's for example only have stereo sound. sub output maybe crossedover or boosted by the head unit though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us