Glasswolf, Rovin, Chauncey..... HELP!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Liqdfire3

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 41
i just baught one of the viper d1200.1's off ikesound.com and when the package arrived, i looked at all the terminals and everything and where all the wires are suppost to hook to the amp, there isnt anything except posts. the terminals are there, but they are just gold plated posts. i know this sounds confusing. im trying to word this as best as i can. how the hell am i suppost to hook up the subs, power, ground, and remote now?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5102
I believe there are plugs that go with that amp it didnt come with them?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5623
can u take pics

Bronze Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 42
well i baught it for a friend. its at his house. i might be able to take some pics tomorrow. james, u know where i can get the plugs?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5627
I no what ur talking about, did the posts come with screws???

Bronze Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 43
not that i saw. i can look at it better tomorrow. i am planning on doing his install this weekend hopefully if the box comes in. but when i saw that d@mn amp, i flipped out. i dunno what to do. how can they send me an amp without the posts?

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 5107
http://cgi.ebay.com/DEI-Viper-Class-D-plug-kit-1200-1-600-1-300-1_W0QQitemZ57915 23101QQcategoryZ18797QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem thats what you need man:-)

Anonymous

That sucks. Check for DEI or Viper plug kit
http://cgi.ebay.com/DEI-Viper-Class-D-plug-kit-1200-1-600-1-300-1_W0QQitemZ57915 23101QQcategoryZ18797QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5632
I really thought it would come with 1 though, u should contact them and ask them about it

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 5108
yeah they should have sent it. re check the box and make sure they arnt taped to the inside of the box. my PPI's plugs came in a small sealed little pouch thing, very hard to find and very easy to throw out.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5660
well i see u guys got it covered - good job , James !.....

Upload

Gold Member

Ct

Post Number: 5111
yeah I figured I would jump in and try to get my feet wet and answer my first question:-) it really want that bad! :-)

Bronze Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 44
james thanx man. u were a big help. im bout to go over to my friends ouse now to look at the box so hopefully it is in there. i really dont want to buy a new set of plugs. i appreciate everything guys!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us