Fujitsu Ten Radio

Username: Jo770

Post Number: 2
I have a Fujitsu Ten Radio taken out of a 1995 Toyota.
I have attached photos of the unit and I was hoping if somebody can help me with the pinout configuration. I have opened the beast up and there is no indication on the PCB of what each pin does.
I am guessing that it is the larger of the two white sockets that connects the head unit to the vehicle (speakers etc)

TIA

Username: Obee1au

Lismore, NSW Australia

Post Number: 1
Hi, This is the pinout I got from probing/tracing the loom in my 1993 Toyota Corolla. It has a similar sounding radio unit but I cannot see the photos you attached to check. I have included a photo of the rear of my unit labled with the connetions that I have. The three NC pins are in the connector on the radio side but do not have corresponding wires in the loom. I hope that this is of some use and please feel free to contact me if I can be of any other assistance.

- Kristian

Upload

Username: Obee1au

Lismore, NSW Australia

Post Number: 2
Hi, It's me again. I've also got the pinouts of an adapter cable I bought to attach another radio to the loom. It's slightly different again, my car doesn't have a power antena so I can't say for sure wether the radio is compatable with them.

-Kristian
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us