Ebay seller warning!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Tbonez

Post Number: 22
If you are purchasing items from the ebay seller named Sonomaxaudio buyer beware!
I hassled with this guy forever and finally got my money back and my ebay account cleared. I had every sort of trouble with the seller you could possibly imagine. If you are purchasing from this seller do so at your own risk...

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 847
Thanks for the heads-up!

Username: Hunterjames

Post Number: 6
Thanks for the warning...

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 120
Same for Indo Audio!

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 995
yeah, someone posted Indoaudio's rating with the BBB a while ago. they had an F and a ton of filed complaints, lol. i've don't 3 transactions with Indo though, all perfect.

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 230
o man, indo just totally fuckked me on a premier 860, i ordered it like 3 weeks ago and first they said it was shipped, then delayed in warehouse, then shipped again, then not shipped, then it was on backorder, i finnaly asked for a refund and they gave it to me but i said that the whole thing was unacceptable and i was gonna leave negitive feed back and the sonofabitch threatened to leave me neg feedback back. after i gave him a piece of my mind he was all sorry and apologetic, still dont know what to leave thou, burns my-as thou

Username: Emdawg12345

Post Number: 5
haha, sux , i got no trouble here on ebay, bout a complete system but the head unit, for $100.00 crazy price for a box, 2 12" lightening audio subs, and a 400 watt amp, and all the wires... i wus amazed how cheap and fast the shipping wus, ill definity buy from them agian, hi fi sound is they store name so shop there if u want cheap stuff

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 665
i bought from indo audio took a little to ship but finally got my subs but i do no chad lee had trouble buying some comps from them

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1009
also, Americaaudio and Indoaudio are the same people. just for thoes who didn't know that.

bravoman5
Unregistered guest
Same for me about Indo Audio.

In the past i bought the SS65.2 speakers form Kicker and when it came to the payment, which I did, he couldn't send me the item, because it was in backorder. After 3 weeks, still in backorder.
Over a month still haven't got anything and finally he said I can take something else for the moen I paid.
So I took the SX700.4, which I never installed and sold it to a friend.

Finally I was back on track and ask Indo Audio if they could deliver me the SX900.4.
He said yes and I paid the dude with Paypal.
After some time (I think about 3 weeks) I received my amp, but the amp was badly damaged.
I informed him and asked me if I could send some pics from him, whick I did.
He told me to send it back, which I also did, but I didn't got any reply.
Over 3 months past by still haven't got any new amp.
Called my creditcard company and ask them to credit the money back and I received my money.

I WILLL NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS AGAIN with INDOAUDIO.

PAYPAL ALSO SUCKS.
When you ask them to refund your money it alsways takes over months before you get it back.

THE SAME with BIDPAY.

They ALL SUCKS.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5313
You're lucky you got your money back. I never did.
Paypal told me they'd only give me 1/3 of my money cause that's all the CAN guarantee, even though during purchase, $1200 was eligible for protection. It's all lies. I wonder if anyone got a FULL refund ever from Paypal. They always seem to have excuses as to why they can't refund you or cover even 1/2 the amount.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us