Best buy (is ghey)

Anonymous

so i go to best buy with a friend to get the wires for his HU. they sold us it for 5 bucks but i felt like askin a question to the guy to see if they really are dumb@sses. i said "i see the 2 farad capacitor, would it handle 2500 watts rms and what would convince me to buy it for 150 bucks?" he said "the capacitor would easily take on 2500 watts and you should buy it unless you want to replace your battery and alternator." i said he was a dumb@ss and walked out promptly.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5392
Butt Buy is like any other store, u put in an application, and get hired, no quilifacation needed

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1766
BEST BUY ISNT GA Y
its just se xuality dis-oriented...
this remind me, my walmart stocks lower model visonik now :-)

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Post Number: 581
lol. those best buy and circuit city guys are fu.cken stupid! i should go try that.

does any one know of a good question to ask them?

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Post Number: 582
dont forget about those jensen subs dane. TOP OF THE LINE.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1257
LOL, ya im trying to get a job in my local wal-mart electronic section, and even though i probally no more then the average consumer on speakers and what not most ppl would probally think im a dumbass when i start talkin about the xbl2 motor, or brands such as RE,AA,Adire,DD.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1607
hey danny...im at southernbass10 on aim

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1768
ask em how to wire 3 dvc 4 ohm sub down to 1 ohm(i know iuts not possible)..
btw
casey it says u arent availible

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1609
hmm...

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1610
now try

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 554
i dont know if you guys have any audio expresses close to you but the ones around where i live are even worse than best buy. they overprice so much to make up for there "$1 install" that you can get the stuff at best buy for less.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2375
hey don't bother those guys at butt buys and circuit shiddy. they are just trying to make a living for god sakes.

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 760
yea worst buy tryed to convince me i needed a circut breaker for my system... and told me that the one i needed as 80$ LOL

Silver Member
Username: Spyder

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 288
i went in Circuit city a couple weeks ago.....an installer chick helped me....i asked her about a new amp for my W7....she flat told me to get on ebay and look for a pheonix gold xenon or a jl amp for it......I learned a lesson about that...not all of them are idiots...most are...but not all...I told her i was just messing with em cuz of the bad wrap of installs they usually do....and congrated her. been a long time since i have seen a female installer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us