4 X 10

Silver Member
Username: Racer501

ND USA

Post Number: 292
ok my cutlass turns out it has 2 4x10's in the back (not sure about the dash yet havnt gotten a chance to check since it was snowing like MAD today) could i by chance get some sort of round component sub in there? from what i have heard my best bet would be to get an addapter for a 6x9 but i round speakers are better and i was wondering if there is some sort of adaptor for a round speaker from a 4x10 speaker slot?

Anonymous

Volfenhag makes a 4x10

Bronze Member
Username: Jbump

Nebraska City, Nebraska USA

Post Number: 70
...Don't get volfenhag, they sound like SH!T! cuz i have volfenhag 6x9s...they need to include bass blockers with them.. Try some Kicker KFC-415Cs

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5446
if u wanna use 6x9 in the hole why not simply cut out a rectangular piece of wood & cut the hole 4 the 6x9 & bolt it over the hole where the 4x10 was . U may need 2 mount this new 6x9 a bit higher than the surface so that it can clear the shallow hole .....

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 598
Maybe if you have 6" or 6.5" in the front then you wont need rear speakers.

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 293
see i want regular round speakers but i KNOW i dont have 6" room up front im thinking only like 3"... 4" TOPS

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 208
I know Pioneer makes 4x10's pretty cheap. Just look it up on www.crutchfield.com and it will tell you what the door speakers are. As for 4" speakers in that hole, I'm sure it can be done, but I haven't seen it.

Username: Ruthlessryda

Post Number: 2
You can usually fit 5.25's in place of 4x10's. At least everytime I do a old caddillac I can fit 5.25's in the rear deck.

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 294
yea on crutchfield it only comes up with 4x10's and there are 2 other speakers up front im just not sure what they are

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 296
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us