Best Subs for the Money?

Username: Sean_dub

Post Number: 4
I'm looking at getting some new subs, and I have a good budget, but I want to know what subs are the best as far as power, sound, price, and space. Right now, I've been looking at the JL Audio 13W7 (1), Kicker Solo X s10x (2) and s18x (1), Pioneer Premier TS-W5000SPL (2), and Hifonics Goliath XX2412 (2) and XX3212 (2). I'm looking to spend around $1500 total on the subs, hopefully less. Any comments on the ones listed and suggestions for other subs to consider, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1458
What are you going for? SPL? SQ? SQL? And what kind of $ do you have to spend on an amp?

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1229
just look around online intill you find some1 selling a shocker sig, buy that put it in a big azz ported box, then look for a 2000-4000watts amp to power the sub with, it will be louder than all the subs mentioned, the sq may not be that great but hey you'll have the loudest system around.

Anonymous

If it were up to me I'd go with the TS-W5000spl, I actualy am starting to save up money now to get a pair of them for my car.

Username: Sean_dub

Post Number: 6
I going for something that will hit when I got people wanting to hear it or when I wanna blow someone on the street, but I also want something that has good sound quality when I'm just riding. I'm not trying to win any contests, but I want it to be pretty bad. For the amps, I got around the same amount of money, around $1000-1500. I've been looking at Memphis and Rockford Fosgate and would like to get a very high quality amp that won't die on me or something like that. Yeah, I know I'm gonna need an alternator, batteries, capacitors, etc...

Silver Member
Username: Phuktupbasshead

Phoenix, Arizona United State...

Post Number: 423
hmmm... according to alteraudiousa... Stereo Integrity mags are perfect for you.
lol
i have no clue, but he seems to think so.
maybe check em out???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us