sorry im kinda new to this wat is sq or spl

Username: Pasqual1320

Post Number: 7
i want something better pretty much

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4591
ok well you could do a two arsenal 12's
and some nice components with a small amp for them and use your current amp for the subs if its 4 ohm bridgeable

Gold Member

Post Number: 4592
wait i meant 12 in asssasins from ascendant audio

http://www.ascendantaudio.com/

Post Number: 8
no i mean the cheap 12" duals ill post a picUpload

Post Number: 9
i really wanna buy a new setup including a new amp what i looked at were some infiniti 12" but im not sure trhey are 100$ a piece i want something that will beat you know these duals arent doing anything i mean they are ok to listen to but i really want good system if i can find some good subs that will run on about 500-1000 watt amp in my price range amp come cheap around here(partly because hey are all stolen)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4594
actually they are single voice coils subs i thought they were dual so two 4 ohms would be 2 ohms bridged

Unregistered guest
you can get a audiobhn a8002t amp off ebay for about $120. at circuit city i saw 2 12s in a bandpass box like in the pic pasqual posted except they were not duals i think they might have been jensen(not sure). anyways i heard those duals at best buy and wasn't impressed, but the jensens at circuit city sounded pretty good. nvm... here looked them up for you go to http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Jensen-Dual-12-Subwoofer-Bandpass-System-BP212-/s em/rpsm/oid/125071/catOid/-13093/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do the site says 400 rms, i not sure at what ohm but if it is 4 the a8002t will work great if it is at 2 ohm you would be over powering them.

Username: Shortyman513

Post Number: 5
well if u are interested, i have a 12" JL Audio W6 for sale.. only used for like 2 months, bought it new but i just recently upgraded to (2) 15" Kicker L7s... the sub is in a ported box, built to JL specs and was only powered by a Kenwood 350 watt amp... sad but true, but at least u know if was never abused, lol... i will let the sub go for around $400 and the sub+amp combo for about $450... let me know if u are interested at all. send me a msg. l8r
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us