Trunk Rattling

Bronze Member
Username: Rb06

Hoyt, KS U.S.A

Post Number: 23
Does anyone kno how to stop a trunk from rattling? Will expanding foam work? Any thoughts? Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 573
some expanding foam will work you just have to know right where to spray it. I would suggest dynamat it can be pricey compared to others but it works so well. if you have the money you should definately get some dynamat extreme.

Bronze Member

Hoyt, KS U.S.A

Post Number: 25
Thanks dude.. Ill try my luck with the foam first since its cheaper. and if that dont help ill save up some money for the dynamat.

Thanks again

Bronze Member
Username: Jbump

Nebraska City, Nebraska USA

Post Number: 48
Go to Amazon.com they have edead for a $1 a sq. ft. and resonable shipping..

Bronze Member

Hoyt, KS U.S.A

Post Number: 28
Thanks Jay... Ill check it out

Bronze Member
Username: Jbump

Nebraska City, Nebraska USA

Post Number: 51
No prob, bumb

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5337
or what u can temporarily do is face ur sub/s intowards into ur car's cabin 2 reduce the rattling ......

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 106
Throw the box in your back seat, lol. Polo.. :-O

Bronze Member

Hoyt, KS U.S.A

Post Number: 31
I would put it in my back seat but, someone would probably jack it...

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 121
I remember back in the day (mid 80's) if we wanted our sh!t to be louder we put the box in the back seat, lol! You could but a sealed box with two 18's in the back seat of a fleetwood with ease, mannnthose were the days... :-O

Bronze Member

Hoyt, KS U.S.A

Post Number: 32
Ha... I wuz jus bein born in the late 80's, I might give it a shot jus to see what it will sound like... Jus with it bein in my trunk, if someone with long hair sits in it their hair will move, and it would really move with my box in the back seat!! Ha that gives me a project to do friday. Ill let ya kno how it works out..

Bronze Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 53
www.fatmat.com 125$ for 100sqft

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 231
i got like 3 gal of edead V3 in my whole car and it worked real well (everything is blue thou--but they have black), but expanding foam is very very good if you can find where to put it and put it there, only like 5 bucks a can too

Bronze Member

Hoyt, KS U.S.A

Post Number: 36
Yea thats what I got... and one can is not enough though. Im jus gonna spray it all over... ha

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 232
i used like 3 or 4 cans but wear gloves, i couldnt get that crap off for a week, and i flung some in my eye, i thought i was gonna have to go to the hospital but lukily it landed square on my contacy and just runied it instead of my eye, god it hurt thou, so watch out for that.

Bronze Member

Hoyt, KS U.S.A

Post Number: 38
yea i didnt wear gloves and i still have it on my thumb nail... man I kno that had to hurt! Ima jus load my trunk up with it lol... and if that dont stop it, im gettin a new car!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us