Eclipse avn2454 or AVN5435

Silver Member
Username: Sinx85

Post Number: 115
hey guys, can any one please tell me which unit is better. i can get both of them at a good price and money is not a problem. so please tell me which one should i get.

thankyou

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1236
It looks like the 2454 is a single drive unit and the 5435 said dual drive, double check that before you buy, i would go with the 2 din, like thge pioneer, more convienent.

Silver Member
Username: Vinnyqh

Portland, OR

Post Number: 161
The eclipse unties you named are both double din untis, one is 2004 model (AVN2454) and the 2005 model (AVN5435). Both have dual drives, the advantage with going with teh AVN5435 is that it has a higher voltage preout (5v vs. 2.7v) and that the software is updated.

On another note for differences between the two, i'd like to point out that the AVN2454 has the volume control on the passenger side of the unit. They did this becuase it was brought to the states pretty quickly from the japanese market and they didn't have time to change it. Kind of a wierd tidbit on it, lol.

Also the pioneer unit AVIC-D1 does not play DVDs at all.

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
thankx guys for replying. so in another words , not much of a difference between these 2 units.
whats a good price for used avn2454?

Silver Member
Username: Vinnyqh

Portland, OR

Post Number: 165
For sure i'd get the AVN5435 over the avn2454 for the higher voltage pre outs man.

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
thankx bro. i just bought AVN5435 :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us