Blew my subs

Username: Curious

Post Number: 6
Ok guys i have blown my audiobahns and i no you all say there crap so what subs should i get next i have four gauge wire, capacitator, and a 9102d kenwood amp, the amp is 2 channel and pretty nice what subs would be a good combenaition the budget is around 200 for both
thanks in advance

Anonymous

two ascendant audio 12" 400rms subs they are 95 each right now.

Bronze Member
Username: Lewass

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 15
If your budget is only 200 for both, then go used on ebay, and although I have not heard them myself to verify, I can relay to you what all of the "experts" on this forum have said in previous threads. Most common expert opinion says: Alpine type R's.

Bronze Member
Username: Lewass

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 16
That amp seems pretty decent though, why are you trying to hook crap up to it? (only spending $200 for both)

Bronze Member
Username: Ruxpin20

DeTroiT, MIchiGan

Post Number: 73
kenwood amp = garbage

Sell all your stuff, save your money and get a good class d amp and some RE audio subs, they are very nice

Post Number: 7
So lewass do you think that the alpine type r's are the way to go will they be ok with the kenwood amp.
And joshua thanks for the comment but i didn't ask for coments i need help on getting subs for the kenwood amp if i had the money to go out and just buy all jl audio don't you think i would im 17 years old and savin for college

Bronze Member
Username: Jemone

Stone Mountain, Georgia United States

Post Number: 49
hey justin these forums are all opinion based so try not to cheese people off.Most of these guys have known each other for a while if you talk down to one of them, they all may not help you.Lewass is right for the money, go with the type R's.

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 721
The guy did ask for help with subs and not an amp......but anyways, the R's are the best bang for the buck these days

Post Number: 8
Ok guys got another ? say i spent the extra 150 are the jl 12w3v2's that much better than the alpines and would i have to worry about my amp blown either one of these subs (Jl or alpines)
THanks

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 531
get the alpines
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us