AA Assassin 12's are here!

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1102
Just got them. Gonna try and get pics of them after they're in the box.

I found a tiny flaw, but it's just on one of the magnets it has a really tiny spot of red pain on it. Oh well lol.

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Trinidad & Tobago West...

Post Number: 122
sweet are you gonna run them with that audiobahn amp you have if you are let me know how it sounds And also youre going sealed right?

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1103
Well, I just tried them out.

Ran them at RMS levels for a few seconds (after that, I'm breaking them in for a bit).

Just out in the open with the trunk open, they're loud, but being sealed you don't get that UMPH you do with ported...But when you sit in the car, WOW, my entire SEAT was vibrating!

I NEVER felt that with my Volfenhags. Then when the trunk was open, my mom came out and told me to turn it off, because everything on the fireplace and walls (we have about 3/4 ft. thick plaster walls with wood on the outside in the rooms other than the basement where the walls are 2ft. thick) was shaking like crazy.

Sound quality is EXCELLENT! I have to put a bit of rope caulking under the "rim" of the woofer where it's screwed down at, because a tiny bit of air is leaking, but other than that, VERY worth the money.

If you go ported, well, hold your ears!

I have a feeling they could take more power than my 400W RMS to each that I'm giving them. That' was also idling, so maybe I'll see better performance when charging is completely in movement!

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1553
get pics of everything lol

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 2019
arsenals are up on the site too

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1558
yep...also the info for the havoc will be up monday

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1105
I'll get pics. maybe tomorrow lol. I'm sure all of you have seen the kind of pics my crappy pen-cam takes, so it needs a bit of sunlight for a good picture.

I'll see what I can do though!

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1107
Well it's loud, but it just doesn't seem like the subs are getting enough power. Their current excursion is probably like .4".

It's either my A8000T just isn't a powerful enough amp, or the charging system needs an upgrade in order to produce the 800W RMS X 1 @ 2 ohms at 14.4V...Hrmmm, help?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us