Lil' Jon blew both of my L7's

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 497
both of my 15"'s with the kicker kx2500.1. I think that these subs suck. I'll never buy another kicker sub.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4328
i play that song all the time and my subs still work perfectly

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 293
you must of went volume crazy or sumthin. kicker subs can take alot of punishment.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1524
does ANY! AT ALL remeber this thread from a long long time ago?
i remeber it was titled "lil jon blew my damn L7's" lmmfao
dude wtf?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1836
lmao...i remember this thread

---has said thread been reborn?
:-)

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1837
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/108738.html

^the original :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1527
where did u find dat? ha ha ha

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1079
man that threadas entertaining

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4870
whoa ! -
that thread is like jerry springer/maury/hiraldo & all those crazy shows rolled into 1 - ............

Gold Member

Post Number: 1532
i litteraly laughed for liek 5 straight minutes at this thread alone lol

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 608
goes to show how many fools are out there lol

Gold Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1533
"With that said put two 15" Type Xs, Brahmas, X.X.X, w7s, etc... in a massive ported box and there would be no competition..."

They dont make 15 Type X's lol

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5447
"goes to show how many fools are out there lol"

Guest made a better argument than any of the "defenders" did. Whether you agree with him or not, the rest of them didn't exactly back themselves up intellectually.

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 1026
I say...If you remember that thread, you've been around Ecoustics for a long time.

I sat there thinking that thread was familiar, and waited for the part where I came in and made a witty comment to tick someone off, but it didn't happen.

That's when I noticed that it's from 2004...

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1848
you guys remember the guy that used to post as "Derek"?

i wonder what ever happened to him?
him and Glass used to be all over the place.

Silver Member
Username: Lil_jon

Post Number: 289
lil jon is brutal on subs. truth is nobody can get the subs moving like him!

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 501
I was hoping to stir up controversy like the last thread. Also ive had problems with the tinsel leads on the l7's. They were in a sealed box too. I think i'm going to get 4 12" Ti's. I hope they can take the abuse.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4583
man o man do I remember that controversial thread!

Silver Member

Post Number: 293
anybody calling rap music n1gger music i cant stand behind.you of all people who seems to be 1 of the smarter people on the board dont look to good agreeing with that better argument he had
being all of them were biased and stereotypical

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4588
who are you reffering to lil jon?

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 5470
"anybody calling rap music n1gger music i cant stand behind.you of all people who seems to be 1 of the smarter people on the board dont look to good agreeing with that better argument he had
being all of them were biased and stereotypical "

Note I never said I agreed with all his opinion(s). I do agree with his points that the majority of rappers have little to no talent (though I subtracted quite a few obscenities). I also agree that modern culture seems more idiotic than that of any decade I've been in, and that's saying something since I grew up in the 80s. My point was that his ability to present his opinion far surpassed those that were arguing against him, i.e. "What Thee Fizuck?" and others.

99% of opinions are biased (or stereotypical when applicable) to some extent. Even if it's just subconscious.

I don't like Lil Jon, but it doesn't mean I don't like black people, or rap music.

Bronze Member
Username: Jemone

Stone Mountain, Georgia United States

Post Number: 30
Hell i am black and fat and i dont like lil jon,or maybe im upset that i did not say Yeeeaaahhh real loud for millions of dollars!!!

Anonymous

yeah i agree most rappers out there arent talented at all like mike jones he got famous by saying who mike jones? that is so whack i should of made a song about me.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4925
"I also agree that modern culture seems more idiotic "

ME TOO ^^^ !!!!!!!!

i'm not old but growing up like imo it looks like things took a turn into the twilight zone or something especially in the "entertainment" industry ......

Bronze Member
Username: Jemone

Stone Mountain, Georgia United States

Post Number: 32
Hey anonymous you are right. I no longer care who the hell mike jone is!!! how do these dumb a$$es get signed?? Hey any producers out there "NOW I'M HOT AND B@TCHE$ ARE ALL ON ME" can i get a free check for saying that?

Bronze Member
Username: Mellowyellow4

Post Number: 11
so yea this about a blown sub not if lil jon suxs or not, and did he die, i havent heard him in a while

Silver Member

Post Number: 297
well lil jon isnt even a rapper. Hes a producer, mainly of club music that moves his targeted audience. sorta like when you go to a rave and the techno music is playing and the crowd is moving(cant tell who gets the crunkest lol). I dont take it personal if u dont like him, its just my name because for those that help build my system just a reminder on how hard i am on my subs. Older Folks hate the loud bass in it.
to expect everybody to like is like expecting everybody to like techno

what im saying is Guest was Racist Period.That made his in accurate opion Biased. Sombody just waiting on his chance to call Black people n1gger.

He dont like Black people so Rap(music of choice for younger generation) is n1gger music.Just because he fought with some 16year old that couldnt keep up with a grown man in an argument means he is correct?
Jonothan I honestly dont beleave you heard over 3% of the rappers out there to call most rappers idiotic.97% rappers arnt getting air time on mtv bet or the radio. Thats why you hear the same thing over and over and see the same videos over and over.
When was the last time you walked threw brooklyn and seeing a street poet shoot a video that will never get air time because 50 cent and g unit needs to be shown a certain amount of times?

Black Folk aint buying enough albums to determine what gets enough air time and what dont.this guy makes 11 million sales in the states guess what his fans looks like? guess what the head machine of the organization hes under looks like.If the white kids dont like it you dont go platnum let alone diamond. if you act like common sense you dont even go gold. we as black people arnt really purchasing that many albums this idiotic behavior is what makes the younger generation of white kids purchase the albums,Truth be told the greatest hip hop albums of all time barely broke 500k units sold and majority of them came out in the early to mid 90s

If skills sold, truth be told, I'd probably be
lyrically, Talib Kweli
Truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense
But I did five mill' - I ain't been rhymin like Common since....jz

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 5473
"Jonothan I honestly dont beleave you heard over 3% of the rappers out there to call most rappers idiotic.97% rappers arnt getting air time on mtv bet or the radio. Thats why you hear the same thing over and over and see the same videos over and over. "

MTV plays music videos? That's a new one. Not that I care to watch it anymore anyway. I'll rephrase and say most rappers that hit it big aren't talented. Kind of like pop groups, boy bands, things like that. Culture is idiotic and people are sheep. That's the way it's always been. I prefer music that makes me think on a deeper level, search meaning, relate to it emotionally or mentally.

I'm just waiting for the next Nirvana to come along and blow this idiotic crap out of the water. Maybe then I can tolerate FM radio, because I'm building up quite a CD collection just to avoid listening to it.

Anonymous

if you want to listen to a good rapper poet listen to spm- mary go round theres alot of songs by him that mean something.

MTV plays music videos? That's a new one.

Well not music videos more like half p o r n videos.lol

Silver Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 937
i like rap music but i cant stand lil jon , sayin what and yea gets old when you hear it 47478383 times in one song

Bronze Member
Username: Kumanan

Post Number: 32
that lil jon blew my Kicker L7.... 3 times... i got a replacement each tim though.. now im selling my L7 aand my claron 1001.amp for $650 shipped
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us