Rear View Help

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 152
hey is there a way to prevent the rear view mirror to stop rattling so much. because in sum songs it rattles a lot and its really annoying, its only in a couplle songs it does it tho. but then i grab the mirror to hold it still and it sounds great but as soon as i let go of the mirror it rattles all crazy.

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1047
Buy one of those glue packs that has the glue to put on a new mirror. Follow those directions and there may be a screw somewhere on the mirror that will adjust the tightness of the mirror so jsut tighten that up. i did that and havn't had a problem since.

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 967
take it of...lol almost like saying, i dont want myu trunk to rattle, with subs in tha back...

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4653
i'm getting the same RV mirror problem too - maybe i ought to silicone it in place .

my hatch is rattling like crazy too on the outside but bass is drowning it out on the inside but i gotta take of that too ........

Silver Member
Username: Graphix1

Santa Rosa Heights, Arima Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 547
ay rovin check d thred

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 153
lol u can fix the trunk problem with dynamat tho i just wanan know a way to make the mirrow stop rattling

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 571
mine does the same, I tiped mine all the way down and jamed a piece of sponge between the bracket and the mirror, vibrations went away totally.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us