Killer Whale Challenge

Username: Broosky333

Post Number: 4
The loudest song i have ever heard in a car is Killer Whale by Andre Nickatina. if you know any songs louder than that...list em...but listen to killer whale first...its crazy loud

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 456
Dude........PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't start ANOTHER one of these song threads. There are way too many, and another one just started recently

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 1155
i agree with young james...but try match the name to the voice by busta rhyms

Silver Member
Username: A444w444m

Post Number: 109
k well how bout a song by bass mekanic?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1299
mike jones----guess who's back (i think that is the title).

young james is right so i won't post anymore.

Silver Member
Username: Nutty91rs

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 328
67 hz sine by NCH tone generator recorded at +12db gain is da lowdest song eva dawg!!! Why not just start a "I like this song" thread, There's no way for 1 song to be "louder" than another one, if someone has a car with a resonance of 100hz and the kick drum is recorded at 100hz they're going to be like "THIS IS THE LOUDEST SONG EVER" if his friends car resonates at 45hz it's not going to be as loud and that kids going to be like "no way this song's louder" then I'm just going to stick a pencil in my ear and that will be so loud it will crush my choclea DEATH METAL~~~~~~~~!

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 462
***whoever is looking for songs to play, click on the following link for a nice list. You can click on the link that Rovin got in there to get A LOT more songs. This should be enough to keep anybody occupied until all artist's come out with new cd's. And when that happens, we don't want to hear about it!!! lol***

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/181203.html

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 1168
brian...that tone genorator kicks a** dont it? lol

Silver Member
Username: Madeupname

Post Number: 122
ok, loudest i have heard. the techno song from super troopers when they pull over the german guy. VERY VERY LOUD imc.

Silver Member
Username: Nutty91rs

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 330
you're D@mn straight it does.

Silver Member
Username: Mrdark

Post Number: 154
dre dog haha, i used to see him all the time at mcdonalds on fillmore, with jt ...but ya, Killa Whale is definately a slumper. 'I'm a pices but rather be Killa whale' old sh!t but good song.

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 180
ANDRE whatever his name is the worst rapper i ever heard in my life, the beat may hit but he freakin sucks if anyone i know ever caught me bumping that the would put a hole in my sub it sounds stupid he tries to be cool talking about weed and all that, it sound like a random person just trying to rhyme and sound like a thug

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3744
Inspite of ppl being fed-up of these damn song threads u will still see them posting like crazy & making the stupid thread being replied too by others ......

Silver Member

Post Number: 182
whats wrong with these threads

nothing just the fact that i dont like andre nikakkakakakkkak

if its so dumb rovin stay off it stupid

if it werent for music we wouldnt have any system now would we..............yeah....okay

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3749
Y u calling me stupid !? - U RETARD ! !!!!

If u like being the idiot who keeps bumping up these threads then fine but don't call me names

If u can't say anything good then >>>>

Upload........

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 471
Come on man...your 17 years old. No need to get on with that childesh stuff. Rovin may a PERFECTLY clear point about how there are too many of these song threads out. We even gave you links to find them. There are only so many songs out and they will only be listed again. The other threads had thousands of songs in them, and if this page grew that long, then it's going to be all repeats.

Just use the search button, wait you don't have to, we gave you the links, and stop posting so many of these threads. Start acting your age man, we are only making a clear point.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 475
**Rovin made a...

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1330
STFU killerzracing71!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
i just dont see why people cant discus what songs sound good on a system

what does my age have to do with anything i haven't done anything to affend anybody have I? just for saying that there is nothing wrong with this thread..............

Chad what are u talking about if i recall didnt u post a song tooo

chad who are u...........

I dont see why u have to jump on me and show how mature u adults are and tell a child to shut the F UP......... thanks guys, Just becuse i post something on your sever......O...Wait none of u have anything to do with this site or what i post

but for real i cant post anything that deals with something u dont like.......whatever,is it that serious do realy have to tell me to Shut The "F" up why not get on tod the starter of this thread

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3768
"""i haven't done anything to affend anybody have I?"""

then whats this then - a compliment ??? >>>>>>>

"""if its so dumb rovin stay off it stupid """

That's just plain disrespectful ! .......

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4344
Hey killer before you go into a anger tantrum do me and us a favor and use the search button thats what it is used for. This topic has been covered many many many many many many times. If people on here would use the search a little more then we wouldnt have to answer the same questions over and over again which becomes a bit repetative. here you all go.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/121398.html#POST231334

that pretty much covers it! I am not being a D!CK just chill out with the F bombs and insults!

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
shut up killerracing, i bet you can't rhyme, you probably don't even know the man and what hes been through, by the way hes the og jim jones you punk.

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
o yea, nickatina been around since 1988 or so, so stfu

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
hold i cant rap but i am a consumer, raping is not about rhyming anyway U guys..

"i didnt start this thread anyway all i did was make a post "

got a guy at school that will doo on this f@g, have you evr heard of corey gunz,on the smack dvd Son of Peter gunz probably not cuz u guys listen to this guy and get mad at me cuz i dont like him

anyway hes is going to battle him soon and his group called "basement" would crush this bama

his name is legacy and he is 16

anyway i make beats for these guys yeah your right i dont "rhyme" i can tell u dont know much about rap MATT i bet u dont now what hes been through????????? man nuthing listen to him he wack

oh yeah for the disrespecful part what does STFU mean then thats not disrepsect

"u calling me stupid !? - U RETARD ! !!!!"

"If u like being the idiot who keeps bumping up these threads then fine but don't call me names"

If u can't say anything good then >>>>

your little GIF. STFU

and does how long he has been around have anything how good he is

anyway i didnt start this thread all i did was post but i guess we cant post on the forums anymore

and chad after i said i like his car he does the same thing

BUt guys just chill out i didnt want to start a fight but it no neccessary to tell me to shut the F up cuz i posted on this thread

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1347
i just didn't understand why you had to call someone stupid. if you want to post bunch of songs on here, thats your choice. no need to be calling people names thats all.

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 281
lol let the thread die.... its the best for everyone

bunch
Unregistered guest
killerzracing71 STFU already U RETARD ! !!!!"

Silver Member

Post Number: 188