Question On power to subwoofer

Bronze Member
Username: Reloaded

Mebane, NC U.S.A

Post Number: 15
I was wondering what would make a good amp for me to power my 1 15" memphis that is 200wrms and 400wp im lookin for something that can power that suffeciently and something that if I ever decide to get new stuff that will require more power that I will already have it. And on another note, on amps cant you turn it to how much power you want going to your speakers? Cause if I do get something decently strong I dont wont to be stuck with overpowering my sub and blow that money I spent on it out the window. Im lookin to get an amp from bestbuy , really dont need someting all that great , $200 and under for me on a amp please look on there and help me find something that supports that 15 I have and maybe a lil more. Thanks

Bronze Member

Mebane, NC U.S.A

Post Number: 16
Someone answer my question please

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1383
to accurately tune the amplifier to put out less power you need a DMM. you should really consider buying on ebay so you could get a higher quality product for your money.

and btw what was it you wanted help witht he other day. sorry ive been so busy its the end of the semester and ive got finals.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3161
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/182709.html

Bronze Member

Mebane, NC U.S.A

Post Number: 19
I dont remember, sorry Im juss in need of an amp and btw is it better to get one amp that can power or get two smaller amps and wire them together?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us