Subfanatic. where ya been?

Anonymous

?

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4808
lets admit it...not many people around here like me so i try to stick around and keep learning without getting b*thced at

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1302
thats because you still owe me180 dollars. i want it now. kinda odd. i was just about to log onto my e-mail to get ur number to contact you and i noticed u were on here. so put it behind you already and give me my money.

Silver Member
Username: Subman15

Lwarenceburg, Kentucky United states

Post Number: 147
does he owe you the money from a bet or something?

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1303
no. the deal was i give him a stinger capacitor and like 50 bucks or something for a eclipse al and he blew it. so he was sposed to give me my money and the cap back. then he decided he wanted the cap. so he was going to give me back all cash. then he got in trouble with the law or something. eventually paid every1 back but me, and i want my damnn money dan.

Silver Member
Username: Racer501

ND USA

Post Number: 197
hey subfanatic i ben lookin around for u u've ben the one who seems most enformed around here if i were to go and wire up 2 subs in parallel/series like on this link would each sub be getting the same amount of watts?

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 198
http://mobile.jlaudio.com/support_pages.php?page_id=161

lol forgot to post link lol

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2289
lol

Anonymous

whoever said he was "the one who seems most enformed around here" !?

we r all damn pretty good members on here !

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2292
thats what i was laughing about

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2293
Upload

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 200
yet i have asked this question like 3 times before n no one has answered explain that one?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2304
what was the question, the same questions get posted all the time, and some people feel u should do a search b4 posting

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 620
Jake,

No matter how you wire two or more speakers together, wheather they are wired in series or parallel, they all get the same amount watts. The watts are split evenly among all speakers in the group. Hope this helps.

Anonymous

maybe y no 1 answered him was because that was a such a very basic ? & if he had taken the time 2 read www.bcae1.com or www.the12volt.com , he would have found out that on his own time .

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 201
thanks mixneffect.... now chauncey i have tried the search before but i come up with sqwat for what im looking for and anonymous i have tried bcae1.com and the12volt.com but 12volt doesnt quite have what im looking for since im using a dvc and bcae1 got close but that was more on what the ohms would be after i ended up wireing them not the watts each sub would be getting when i wired them

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2033
hey sub if you still have that brahma ill buy it back if you want. just text me 505 402 3111

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2370
im sorry jake, ive never notice u posting anything, i will try to be more helpful in the future

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 202
no problem chauncey didnt mean to be real harsh on ya i just dont like ppl coming down on me when i have asked a question several times n dont get an answer and when i finaly do i get yelled at for it so yea... but i was wondering if you could tell me what the big difference between these to eclipse subs would be besides the watts im lookin for SQL but more SQ
heres one
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2574

and

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1995

so yea if u know alot about them that would be great but if not u dont have to do research to find out im just wondering if anyone knows off the top of there head

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 204
???

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2457
the only thing i can see is that the SW7124DVC-T4 has a higher power handling

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 206
ok so the aluminum should get me better sql then?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us