What reason

Anonymous

why do you all hate audiobahn seriously. send me back your reasons. i want to know what is so wrong with them. i own a pair and have heard them and they sound great. please send feedback. thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 233
they have poor build quality, sound horrible, sound horrible, sound horrible, and are extremely overrated. they do get loud though. I had 2 10" rated at 550W RMS each. (yes it was my first setup:-)) I gave them a true 300w RMS each and it was WAY too much. they were loud though. If you want loud chrome for cheap though, they are a decent choice.. i guess

Silver Member
Username: Ford_on_20s

Jacksonville, Florida Us

Post Number: 119
they tear up WAY to easily and they sound so bad. when you hear anything else besides them or maybe sony you can tell how much better amything sounds than audiobahn

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2386
There subs should never be bought by anybody, just save and get better, there amps are ok because there cheap thats all

Anonymous

yall dont get tired of talking fu.c.king sh!t dont u

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 2388
why not post ur name??

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 250
Learn to talk/type.

Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 1
he is afriad to post his name. btw, i had to get a new acount, my old one got suspended

Bronze Member
Username: Redliner

Post Number: 40
what did you do try copying my mtx question or something i ask mine and like 15 mins later u ask urs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us