What does everyone think?

Username: Redsand824

Post Number: 1
im thinking this...

For the front speakers: Infinity KAPPA32.5CF
3-1/2" 2-way custom fit loudspeaker (Pair)

For the back speakers: Pioneer 6" x 9" 3-Way Car Speakers with Polypropylene Cones (Pair)
Model: TS-A6961R

To power the speakers: Alpine 360W x 2 Bridgeable Multichannel MOSFET Amplifier
Model: MRP-F240

Subwoofers: two 12" JL Audio subwoofers (not sure what exact model of JL because i bought them used for $100)

To power the Subs: Kenwood 1000W Class D Bridgeable Mono Amplifier with Low-Pass Crossover
Model: KAC-9102D

how do you guys think this will sound?

Post Number: 2
if i sound like a retard that doesn't know what he is talking about...also let me know and tell me not to waste my money.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 334
everything looks good JL is great and that looks like a really decent starter system i'm not sure how your gonna power the regular speakers w/ that amp unless it is 4 ch capable the SQ should be pretty good what kind of box are the subs gonna be in

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 209
Make sure those jl are only going to a 2ohm load or higher, it looks like that amp is 2ohm stable, and you will lose fading front to rear using that amp for speakers, why use pioneer, try using infinty all the way around, either kappa or reference

Post Number: 3
i think the kenwood amp will hold 1000 watts at 4 ohms...so wouldnt that be good? and im changing the 3 1/2" to power acoustik 3 1/2"s

im not going to lie...i am getting all this through best buy because its cheaper than the stereo shops around me. they didnt tell me to get this stuff either, i chose it all on my own so i didnt want to get something just because they told me to. but if the amp that i have for the subs can hold 2ohms or more then i should be fine? and the speakers are ok?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us