About wooferetc.com

Bronze Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 58
has anyone ever bought anything at wooferetc.com. I went to LA a couple of times because its located there and actually looked at the store but never knew if I could go in and buy or what. Has anyone been to the Alley as well. Can you actually trust them. Just wondering. A nice yes or no or comment about them would be nice. Thats all I ask for, Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 211
ive heard someone say they have good support and give a 1-2 year warranty on everything. Thats why i just purchased a set of jl audio xr components. They should be at my house on monday, and i just ordered them the monday before, so one week to get to my door seems pretty good. If i remember, ill let you know how everything is when i get them

Bronze Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 61
thanks. Because their the only site that I can find a few good products from if you know what I mean. But what I really want is to actually to go to their store and purchase their producst so I don't have to wait. Well hit me up when your components come in. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1562
"ive heard someone say they have good support and give a 1-2 year warranty on everything."

yep. 1-2 depending on which product. great cus serv as well.

only ill thing i heard is that some zapco products don't have serial numbers.

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 591
berny wooferetc.com is like 5 min. from my work. i haven't checked out the inside cause i just now found out about that place. later on today i am going to go there and look around. i will post something about that place later.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2682
Chad - u lucky dog , if i were that near they would have to beat me with a stick to put me out when its closing time - lol ......Upload

Bronze Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 62
I love that place, its like audio land for me. Audio stores everywhere woohoo and some pretty nice prices. But I looked inside the store once and it just looked like a asian market with stuff all over the place so I was never sure. If you can find out for me Chad I would highly appreciate it and will be waiting for your reply, thanks.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 1020
i friggin love woofersetc...they have very cheap prices

Bronze Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 63
they do have nice prices, but did you ever buy from there, just wondering.

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1578
i have bern. A1
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us