Jl Audio 12w3v2
memphis m class
kicker comp vr
alpine type r

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 495
i don't know which is best but i am using type Rs right now and they sound nice. i wouldn't say its the best but it is worth the money spent on those. as for the other subs maybe someone who has experiences with them would give you a better advice.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1465
RE SE

Silver Member
Username: Nutty91rs

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 162
One of the best subwoofers I've ever owned was a JL Audio W3D2 10. I still have it just haven't built a new enclosure for the little guy. I hear goo things about the Alpine type R's, people on the forum are very fond of them. As for the Memphis subs I've had limited experience with Memphis gear, mostly the amplifiers, and while they seem to be solid products I've never really seen anything spectacular about them. Just my 2 cents on the subject, out of the subs listed I'de go with the JL's.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 283
i would also go w/ the w3 i have 3 12w3v2 and i love them. i haven't heard the memphis subs. but i have heard the kicker and the alpine i was not impressed w/ the kicker comp vr at all. the alpines are decent and are close to the w3. but i think that they're a little overhyped on this forum. the're not bad i just don't think they're as good as some people think.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us