Amp for sale...

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 399
Also posted in amps section but more people seem to read this section
I have a like new MTX Thunder 942 amp that i bought off ebay because i planned to run two 9500 subs but I decided to do a ATX to MTX swap in my car because automatic is so g@y...well enough of that i want $200 flat shipped to wherever in the United States...ive been a member of this website for a long time now and you can certainly trust me because i wont pull some Subfanatic sh!t...well here are the specs of the amp and you can email me at coloni@bellsouth.net if you have any questions or if you are interested but at a lower price i might be able to work with you

RMS Power 12.5 VDC
Input
Low Level Input

Crossover(s)
Hi / low @ 40Hz-200Hz - Variable Defeatable
Compression Circuitry
Thunder EQ

RCA Output
Variable Hi, Low or Full Range
2 Ohm Load 350 w x 2
4 Ohm Load 175 w x 2
Bridged 4 Ohm Load 700 w
Dynamic Power 14.4 VDC
2 Ohm Load 470 w x 2
4 Ohm Load 235 w x 2
Bridged 4 Ohm Load 940 w
Dimensions (with ISO Feet)
17.8"x 9.75" x 2.1"
45.3cm x 24.8cm x 5.3cm

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1411
Automatic is the best, because if u have a manual how can u get head and drive. U might mess up and its over

Bronze Member
Username: Sexytroca

Dallas, Texas United states

Post Number: 12
thats true :-) you need to try that on the freeway. while hitting 100mph. you get an adrenaline rush and a few more things.

Silver Member

Post Number: 400
LOL i get it head ina auto is easier but i have experience already in getting head ina 5spd (dont ask lmao) but lets try to stay on topic anyone interested?

Silver Member

Post Number: 401
Also decided to sell the MTX 9500 Subwoofer 1000rms Single 4 ohm voice coil shipped $200...i doubt that you can beat this sub/amp combo for thsi price...you guys have no idea how g@y that A604 auto tranny is im desperate lmao
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us