Adire audio

Anonymous

what's up with people being adire audio crazy? all i here is shiva this, shiva that, tempest this, tempest that. all i know is i started hearing glasswolf talk about them and now, the whole forum is out buying adire. glasswolf probably works for them himself and is trying to sell them here. but dudes, you gotta go with your own you know? all ya'll sound like a buncha beggars. oh hail to the all mighty glasswolf :P

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2186
stop whining and unknot your undies already.
the sivas are great subs for $125. Not a lot of good competition for them at that price.. CompVR 12" maybe.. a couple others.. but eD and even a type R are in the $150+ range, and nobody into car audio seems to have a job.
It's a good cheap solution.

I recommend a lot of other subs though, especially if you can afford to spend more.

Bin Laden
Unregistered guest
Most people on this forum already know that Adire Audio makes top of the line and quality sounding subs. As glasswolf said for the price of the shivas it's very HARD to find a sub that can compare to how they sound. If you look at the other threads you will see that JL Audio and Kicker are thrown out there just as much as Adire. True it is a matter of personal preference but any subs that I reccomend to people I have first hand knowlegde about and have heard or owned them. And I have heard every subwoofer Adire has. Glasswolf use to work as a car audio installer and he is an Electrical Engineer by trade so YES he knows his stuff. It would be hard pressed at best to find another poster on this board with the same qualifications and experience as Glasswolf.

ple
Unregistered guest
I second Bin Laden's opinion.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2203
if ya want a better sub that isn't from adire, get an Eclipse Titanium 12" :-)
They're $599 each.
you'll also need a 600-750wRMS amp to drive each sub, as they only come in a 4+4 DVC configuration, or you could use a 1200+wRMS amp that's mono and 1 ohm stable, like the 02KX1200.1
that'd handle a pair of them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us