Bang for your buck

Bronze Member
Username: Bakerj72

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 82
I need a head unit. I have a JL 10W7 in H.O. and JL 500/1.... but the best part is the fact that I have a stock HU... I dont know where to start I was thinking Nakamichi (cd 500), but they are to hard to get. Then I was thinking Eclipse... but my car just got broken into and I would like a detachable face plate so I'm thinking mabe a cda 9851 from alpine (notice how I dont care about the plasma screen or glide touch) I just want quality specs, an mp3, digital time corection and that good stuff that make better sound, but not stuff like tilt, colors, fancy, displays, hard drives, and all the stuff that u pay for and dont need. I'd like 25 rms x4, 8v preouts, digital time corection, a sweet equalizer, POWER, DURABILITY AND SOUND QUALITY.

It could honestly look like a log of sh*t just as long as is sounds and performs good.

All I want is a something like a high end Eclipse with a detachable face plate that sounds as good as a Nakamichi and has no retarded navigation or any of that crap. I could care less if the thing can change from purple to orange.

thanks.

oh and somewhere around retail 300-700$

I can get my stuff at cost :-)

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2201
When you mix in .mp3 capabilities at that price, a cosmetic prioritized head unit usually comes with it...the CDA-9851 wouldn't be a bad choice.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us