Chad......

Silver Member
Username: Lanzarchamp

Bakersfield, California United States

Post Number: 232
hey chad i went to my local shop here in b town and i wanted to see how the metered cars, and they were selling type r's for 159 and the fosgate P3's for 195 and i was like what the heck, he was tryin to tell me that the P3's kill the type r in sq and spl anyday. these guyz major brand thay sold was fosgate, he was telling me that there isn't a 12" sub that can match the sq and spl of a T2, i about peeded in my pants this guy never even heard of re audio or any other high quality brands i mentioned, it just got me wondering that these guys are filling there customers with crap ideas and products, made me want to open my own shop, although im no where near as much experienced as say glasswolf and stuff but this guy was ridiculous. so i gave him the website address as a reality check and told him to one day read into what he thinks he knows

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1568
the new ('05) type R 12's for $159 locally?
thats a pretty good price for a local shop.

your always going to run into guys that work in shop that automatically think, "if we dont sell it, its not as goods as what we do sell". (i know a few shops around here like that)

Silver Member
Username: Lanzarchamp

Bakersfield, California United States

Post Number: 234
yeah i almost wanted to pick my self up some type r's they were so cheap but he just ticked me off about FOSGATE and its the #1 car audio brand and stuff
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us