JL AUDIO

Anonymous

So who thinks that JL will start selling products to circut city and best buy before Jan 1 2007?

i think its going to happen

Silver Member
Username: Nocc1n

US

Post Number: 141
i highly doubt it, they wouldnt pick it up because the budget in th mobile department at a best buy or circuit city is about as much as one 1000/1 and a w7-any size lol. so i doubt it would happen if people want jl they know where to go.
and if they do pick up jl it would be lower models and amps, nothin big.

Silver Member

US

Post Number: 142
and another thing, say you go into a local car audio shop, buy a 500 dollar deck, 1000 dollar woofer, 1000 dollar amp, dynamat or equivalent to do the car, wiring, labor, etc... and they would treat you good, but not bend over backwards, everyone that comes in there drops that much ya know.
go into best buy, buy 2 type r's with a v12 on each, a 9855 deck, type r components and the v12 amp for those, sound deadening, wiring, labor, and all the little stuff... to be honest with you, the manger would knock more then a couple hundred off of that to keep you loyal to them. i know this because we hooked a guy with a hummer h3 up, 2 type r's, alpine all around, 4 monitors, dynamated his entire thing, and every little factor, and he woulda spent like 5 grand or so including labor and barely spent 3 if that. they gave him 60% off on dynamat.
so if best buy or something would sell JL they would end up not gaining profit because they would bend over backwards to sell a huge system.
just my opinion

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 247
nocc2n-so you work at best buy?

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 248
oops. nocc1n. terribly sorry. won't happen again.

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1416
jl will sell head units and caps before they sell out to cc and bb

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1130
but there is always a chance, alpine sold out (Type X's can be had) so i dont think its that Farfetched

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1418
alpine has always diversafied. jl is a speaker company who just recently spread to amps.
i don't anticipate any more than that.
i agree, i used to think alpine would never be in crutchfield, but hoped they would one day.
sure enough, they did. that was just a precursor to the degrading product they just recently began manufacturing (overseas). but again, alpine has pretty much always "done it all" without specializing

Silver Member

US

Post Number: 143
yeah i work at best buy, and yeah i agree jl will sell caps and hu's before selling to cc and best buy lol

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 139
Just a note, rumor in the big shops here is that some of the manufactures are going to start selling there own stuff on line, if that happens, look out shops. basically cutting middle man out.

Bronze Member
Username: Bakerj72

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 81
best buy is selling alpine as of january but jl will never hit the floors of bb or cc until they go mainstream... for example eclipse awsome car audio company... starting 2006 theyre going mainstream... shure theyll still have good stuff but ull be seeing them as 100$ decks in zellers...i highly doubt jl will go that low
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us