Purchasing 6.5 components

Username: Bunyun76

Post Number: 1
Ok i am building a new system from scratch in my 2004 honda accord sedan, I've chosen head unit (kenwood kdc-x889) and now i need to decide on a pair of 6.5s for my doors. They will be powered off an amp, amp depends on which speakers i get. My price range is around $200, a little more wouldn't kill me. I primarily listen to rock and metal however rap and r&b do come into play. I am completely open to brands, i've been looking at infinity's and cdt's but I would really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance

Anonymous

i have infinity reference components in the front amplified and i absolutely love them
(i really cant picture the kappa perfect being any better)
i have no bass blockers on these speakers and even when the bass is making my side mirrors rattle you can hear the vocals clear as if there was no bass

infinity always means sound quality and they do it every time (even with their cheapest speakers)

Username: Bunyun76

Post Number: 2
Does anyone know how the infinities compare with a pair of Diamond D661s or CDT Audio EF-61s? If anyone has any other suggestions feel free to share.

Anonymous

i dont know the sound difference but youd be kidding yourself to say the quality is worth the price increase

once you pay 40 dollars more then the infinitys the other components better put the infinitys to shame
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us