Will it fit?

Username: Brahmaman

Post Number: 8
does anyone know whether or not a 12 inch adire audio brahma sub would fit in my car? I have a 1996 ford mustang gt....thanks

Anonymous

dude!?!?!?!?

Bronze Member
Username: Bga44

Post Number: 23
since u have a small car, it will rattle a lot. get a infinity 12.1 and that will be very sufficient, or maybe 2. u can get 2 for $200 total. 700RMS combined at 2ohms if wired properly. but it will rattle, which will cost more to fix

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 4053
^ Please don't listen to a word he says... ^

You can get stealth boxes for certain cars, I'm sure there's a few for mustangs. It's gonna have to be small and sealed, but you should be able to fit one in. If not try a 10".

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
those boxes are expensive. a small car doesnt need fukin brahmas dumb a$s.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
a brahma wont fit in those boxes. its too big and powerful

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 4055
You have no clue what your talking about man. He can have a box built by a local audio shop if he doesn't want to him self. Any box made out of 3/4" MDF will be fine for a Brahma.

" small car doesnt need fukin brahmas dumb a$s."

What does that have to do with anything? Just because he has a small car? Are you insane? He's gonna buy whatever the he.ll he wants, the size of the vehicle SHOULD NOT change your decision.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
yes it should. u are bent twig. i know it wil work, but it will rattle. u cna get a $100 sub that wil rattle ur trunk, a brahma would kill it. almost every time people ask for sub suggestions, the people ask wut size car they have, its obviously important

Bronze Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 75
Garcia Calm down, no need to resort to such Rude comments, Joe is just expressing his opinion

iilovepiink
Unregistered guest
boys, stop fighting and help me with my problem please? =)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
well im correcting him. he gives bad advise, he dishonorably never buy a system or talk about them in his life

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
ilovepink, email me if u have questions so i dont deal with joe.

Bronze Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 77
Garcia you need to learn to treat people with the Respect that you would like to be treated with

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 4057
Alexander, please watch your tongue. Your gonna be making enemies pretty quickly.

All I can do is laugh at your posts honestly. You clearly have no clue, and really need to do your research. Wow, your so right. I have no idea about car audio. I should just end my life now, because I always give out such horrible advice...

Bronze Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 79
Garcia ... i believe more then half of Joes post have been about Car audio, so what are u talking about when you say he has no system an doesnt know what hes talking about ?

Silver Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 115
this happens all too often on this forum...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
im gonna make enemies? why would i care about that, wut is someone gonna do? cadillacDb be a priest or somethin, dont give me respect lessons

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 4059
Making enemies as in everybody will take you as an idiot, and will pretty much ignore anything you post... which is what most people are probably doing now anyways.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
they justin hurtin themselves then

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 349
alex ill explain real quick how your wrong not tryin to rank on you but listen
rattling doenst matter how small your car is
you partially right on how much bass you have
but the quality of the car and the moving parts inside it that can be quickly removen to stop most of the rattle and what is wrong with trying to stop rattle such as dynamat that will improve the sound quality and give you even more bass from where you started off at
as for as size ... if it fits it fits
after i get my rsx im puttin a 18" SX and maybe a new 18" XXX if i can afford it
and you cannot compare the quality of a infiniti and a brahama

jeffrey my friend has a 96 mustang you limited alot vertically
my friend has a hard time fitting 2 10" subs in , bandpass box though
but that car will get loud with not much power he only runs 150 rms each 10 and its alright

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
ive seen plenty of cars that have subs in the trunk that rattle a lot. the lisence plate an other metal objects. an infinity is cheap and will be good enough. brahma is a little ridiculous for everyday use

Post Number: 9
thanks robert and everyone else that tried to help

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 4065
Let the man pick out what he wants. He in no-way cares what your stupid opinion is.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
morons!

Post Number: 10
just to let you kno i only intend to have this system in my mustang for a couple months until i get another car more of an suv type for which it will go into later

Silver Member

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 351
alex you need to sit back and just read and learn
i did that and now i know alot but i still stick around here to learn more
for the questions i dont know i read what other people such as JOE SMOE, glass, jon, muddy and so on respond to

Silver Member
Username: Shawnomak

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 137
i think alot of people here can say that joe smoe knows what hes talking about.. 4065 posts. that tells you somthing, alexander or whoever he is sounds like a noobie that THINKS he knows what hes talking about.. but i dunno, its really up to whoever is asking the question to decide what to do in the end.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
the number of posts doesnt really symbolize intelligence. u think i dont know anything, wut i had 5000 posts, does that mean i know more than joe?

Silver Member

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 352
ha jeff if you put the brahama in your mustang then in your suv your going to want 3 more in your suv

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 4066
The point is my 4000 posts weren't all mindless nonsense, and I've helped many people solve their problems. I'm in no way a post-wh.ore, and I really could care less about how many I have. I rarely visit this site much anymore, maybe a couple times a week.

Silver Member

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 353
well if you had 5000 posts you wouldnt be talkin think crap
certainly wouldnt be acting this way

post count doenst matter but joe does know his stuff

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1565
yes...a 12" brahma should fit in your mustang. I am positive a sealed box about 1.25-1.5cuft would fit, but you may be able to fit a ~2.5cuft ported box tuned in the 28-32hz range.

give a 12" brahma ~800-1200wrms, and it will perform very well in either of these boxes.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
4065 posts. that tells you somthing
u d bags are sayin to get all this 4 brahma BS. u dont need all that. i dont know how many comp u have been to, but i know plenty of comp people and have seen more than enough cars. comp people must know wtf they doing. my friend has 500lbs of car audio in his car. wut u know bout dat

Silver Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 120
he reminds me of Series SPL a while back lol

Bronze Member
Username: Crazydude

Post Number: 13
this is coming from a guy that thinks hifonics are one of the best choice for amps.

Bronze Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 40
omg, alexander the fool. i just recently got into car audio and i can tell that u really dont know what your talking about. and im a noob.lol i wouldnt even think twice of listening to you. these guys really know what there talking about so just relax and learn in this fourms like im doing. and trust me youll be suprise what ull learn.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
ive seen hifonics in many competitions. i use kicker. i think hifonics is cheap, like audiobahn or boss. all crap. and jl is too expensive

Bronze Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 42
wut about RE XXX? how many avas do u have? i want 2 avas if u have them. wut amp should i get, i like hifonics

ALEX i think this is your post. lmfao

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
ok i thought they were good, but everybody said no. ive seen them in competitions a lot. u would think they are decent, i have never owned one myself though.

Bronze Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 43
here is the link to his post where he says somewhere in there that he likes hifonic amps. i belive he says up above that he think they are crap. lol wich one alex crap or good?

Bronze Member

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 44
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/174552.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
hifonics is cheap moneywise. i didnt know their quality, i thought they were good, but everyone on tis site said they are crap. i have always liked and used kicker, everybody likes kicker amps in here also

Bronze Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 86
http://pub14.ezboard.com/fcaraudiotalkfrm27.showMessage?topicID=27.topic

Silver Member

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 358
hifonics amps are pretty durable ive read
accually multiple times

rovin u know if this is true ?

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 335
everytime i read that link, i crack up at the part about sony.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 2317
Nah Robert - i'm afraid to even try cheap underrated products , i prefer to save my $ & get what i know is better like i do when it comes to every other thing i buy -lol .

Have used some Power Acoustik amps & they are ok cause its pretty reasonable for cheap or shall i say ppl who are unable to afford better stuff .

But i remember all the big guns here agree that Hifonics is the no1 choice in cheap amps & that they are estimated to put out about 70% of rated power ....

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1567
hifonics seems to be coming up in the world here latly, their build quality seems to be getting better...their new lines of amps actually do close to rated power. (brutus line usually does ~70-80% rated rms power)

their higher end lines are getting big in SPL comps...ex: collosus.

i still look at hifonics amps as budget amps though. (i would rather have a kx1200.1 than a brutus bx1605d)

Silver Member
Username: Redskin

LondonEngland

Post Number: 211
Can it get any worse. People who have never owned or listened to the products that they're telling other people to get. Priceless! And I must also remember to base my buying decisions on the physical weight of those amps and subs. Is there a point at which I know wether my system is heavy enough to be called good?

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 391
wow Alexander you are probably one of the biggest idiots ive seen on this forum and ive been around much longer than my post count states so ive seen quite a share of dumb@sses....why are you talking the brahma when im 95% sure youve never even seen one let alone heard it...you sound like a fu*k!ing nub that went to circuit city or some crappy local store for a day and is now a "certified listener"....please get that garbage outta here and dont come back to this forum your an embarrassment

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 173
"And I must also remember to base my buying decisions on the physical weight of those amps and subs. Is there a point at which I know wether my system is heavy enough to be called good?" thats a horrible way to judge something. I remember a thread where it was brought up that one company actually added weight to there amps to make them look better. Weight has little to do with it. Build quality and good technology are way more important. I would take a jl 1000/1 amp over a heavier hifonics or sony amp any day. Same with subs. Just because a sub has a huge magnet doesnt mean its gunna sound good. Look at the power acoustics subs. They sound like @ss. And as far as alexander the great goes, you have your opinion,fine. Everyone else here has theirs as well. You lose everyones respect when you get all cocky and arrogant that you know everything. Even the smartest people on here, like isaac, jonathan, and glasswolf wouldnt say they know everything. Ok, you've been to some comps, but guess what, comps are only as good as the people in them. You can have a huge comp full of idiots that pack as many sony amps and subs and extra batteries in their car that they can. Does that make them an expert, because their at a competition. All im saying is tone your opinions down a bit, and dont get so defensive. Alot of people on here know joe smoe from many past threads, and respect his opinions. Your brand new here, and makin a bad nam for yourself. No one is gunna wanna help, or ask for help from someone who just tries bashing on people. Ive said enough for one post. Oh, and for Jeffrey, in my experience, people are never satisfied with "alittle" bass, like what you would get from that infinity. You want a good sub to start. The brahma's an excellent choice, even one 10". Im sure you can have a nice small sealed box made for one 10" that would fit in your stang and have room for some other stuff. Then, when you get an suv or whatever, get another 10, and make a bigger ported box that would be hella loud. Just my 2 cents

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 630
I just thought I would point out, that my trunk doesn't rattle! Although under the carpet on the top of it is like a .5-.75" thick metal sheet hehehe. I have sound packaging in my car that cost like an extra $100-200 at the time of sale of my car, and it doesn't rattle at all. The only rattle I have is under the car lol, and I think it's the exhaust system...*Hrmm...*.

Anyways, I have lots of trunk space, and 2 12's in a relatively large sealed box. My friend has limited trunk space, a GINORMOUS ported box and 2 12's in it. In fact, his back seats have to be down all the time, because the box flows back that far. But my point is, his system sounds good in his car with limited space. My system sounds good in my car with a lot of space. His trunk rattles, mine has sound dampening...But basically, Alex, you're a freaking moron. I've had arguments with Joe, (usually I lost lol), but if I've made a true point, he'll let me know, the same as GW, and Isaac.

You just have to accept what they say as true, and quit arguing, especially since they've had more cars/electronics/experience with everything than most of us put together!

Silver Member
Username: Redskin

LondonEngland

Post Number: 213
"And I must also remember to base my buying decisions on the physical weight of those amps and subs. Is there a point at which I know wether my system is heavy enough to be called good?"

Try keeping up. I posted this in respose to this...

"my friend has 500lbs of car audio in his car. wut u know bout dat"...posted by alex the...?

I know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but I didn't think anyone would take it seriously.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 4068
Hahaha, nice flaming guys. He shouldn't be botherint us much anymore.... lol

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 425
"a small car doesnt need fukin brahmas dumb a$s."
--hahaha

"brahma is a little ridiculous for everyday use"
--again, hahaha

"well im correcting him. he gives bad advise"
--once again, hahaha lol

Hmm well I thought I'd add my $.02

First of all Alexander the Great Garcia, you don't know what your talkin about... let alone you still think joe gives bad advice lol. Anyways Jeffery, Once you get a system put in, chances are you'll be pretty happy with it. But time will pass and you will hear better, louder systems, and you will want more and better stuff. Go with the brahmas or something along the lines of a brahma, especially if your gonna get a SUV later on. Once you put 1 brahma in a SUV your gonna want another one or two lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 179
sorry redskin, i just read a slew of dumb remarks by alex that weren't out of sarcasm, and didn't even notice yours, i thought it was just another dumb remark.

Silver Member

Post Number: 639
I didn't try to flame him, just inform him that he isn't God's gift to audio...But rather a moron?

Silver Member

Post Number: 640
Most likely the 500 lbs. of audio equipment is a Jackhammer hehe.

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
but he's just so d@mn smart and experienced....i really thought we found glasswolf's replacement

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
hahah wow all i wanted was a little help for this i didnt mean to start a car audio forum war lol....but hey thanx to all the people that helped...im not much of a car audio know it all but i do kno some stuff and u guys are really helping me out...thanx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us