Stuff For SALE

Bronze Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 41
Sup guys i got Two New Audiobahn AW1508T 15 inch subs for sale an a New Audiobahn A2300HCT amp for sale im asking $125 each for the Subs which you cant even get on ebay for less then $200 EAch an im ASking $300 for the amp ...you will also have to cover shipping on them unless you live near the houston area an want to pick them up in person im also willing to drive up to 45 minutes away to meet you with the stuff, as long as you got the Cash ...im not willing to take more pictures of them out of the box because its a pain to put um back in because you gotta put um back in there plastic then put um in the crate an then put the crate in the Box but if you are serious about buying um i will take more pics ( it will be a pain tho ) the same goes for the AMP ......Upload
Upload

Bronze Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 42
The Cheapest i have seen the AW1508T subs on ebay for was $210.00 each plus $40.00 shipping an the amp was around $400 plus $30 shipping ....So buy from me an save,,my loss is youre gain

Bronze Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 44
THe subs are 2000 rms an the amp puts out 300x2 rms at 4 ohms an 600x2 at 2 ohms an 1200X2 at 1 ohm an 2400X1rms at 1 ohm

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1156
do u own a shop or something??

Anonymous

what do you want for one sub shipped

Bronze Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 45
one sub is 125 plus shipping

Anonymous

one sub is 125 plus shipping, shipping will be some where between 35 an 40 bucks because the sub weighs 40 pounds an the crate adds another five pounds

Bronze Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 46
The subs are 2 ohms DVC

Anonymous

i might want one if i can get it for 150 and under plus shipping

Bronze Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 54
Chauncey ..no i dont own a shop but the shop i worked at closed down ( it was Car audio plus in Conroe Texas )an when they closed i got alot of stuff at a great price an i had planned to open a Audio store at the pearland flea market or the indoor market off 45 near shaver but when i went to all the flea markets i found that there was already way too many audio places in the flea markets so i sold all the stuff to Audiotek in south houston but some of the stuff he already had too much of in stock an some of the things he didnt want because they were trade ins from the shop i worked at so in the end i was stuck with 2 AW1508T's an 2 AW1517T's a A2300hct an 2 Bazooka amps an a Bandpass box some 6X9's an two cd players an i have sold most of the stuff off already an i gave a cd to my sister for free..i was just gonna use the AW1508T's in my car with two A2300hct amps because i already have 1 A2300hct in my car but i decided to go in a different direction so now im just selling these subs an amp for what i think is the most reasonable price you will ever find the subs at

Bronze Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 56
If i can ship it for 25 ill let if go for 150 flat but i doubt ill be able to ship it for that an ive already posted it at a rock bottom price

Bronze Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 57
u cant even get Audiobahns 500 rms subs for less then 100 each an those are theyre bottom of the line 15 inch subs an im selling theyre top of the line subs for virtually nothing

Bronze Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 59
http://www.cardomain.com/item/ABNAW1508T

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 1191
do u still have that other cd player

Bronze Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 60
No ...i sold it to a friend .. all i still have is the AW1571T's that where a trade in an a new bandpass box an the AW1508T's ..an i sold the A2300HCT for 400 the other day to a guy down the street so its not for sale anymore ..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us