Anybody own the RE 12.1 amplifier ? / Isaac or anyone

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2484
I know its like $390 shipped and that is a great deal. I know about the RE subwoofers and how nice there stuff is but i dont know much about there amps ? Are they any good and how whould they be rated in comparison to jl,kicker,alpine,eclipse,etc.......

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4999
That amp is just too new. From what I've heard, it's considered a "good" amp. I wouldn't rank it in the Zapco/JL class, but more RF/Kicker/MTX/Alpine area. The power numbers are also within range, not overrated nor underrated.
Overall, a "good" buy.

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 594
how would that amp compare to the kicker kx1200.1. i was going to get the kicker but i might change my mind espically at that price.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2485
Anyone know at what voltage its rated 1200 rms

Like 11-14.4 ? / 12.5 / 13.5 etc.....

I am looking for a another amp as a back up for my Crossfire vr1000d and this is a great deal from a good company and i know its very new.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5001
MO, you should call RE. Some of the users that bought the amp swear it puts out. If you do call, ask about the power supply.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2490
Ill call them tommorow to find out

Silver Member
Username: Xkawn

Post Number: 232
good luck getting a hold of them, lol. this is the review we've all been waiting for. well. this and the neww xxx of course.......

Bumpin_Focus_Hatch
Unregistered guest
I was about to post the same question. I need an amp to power my 18" RE SX and if this one puts out, it would be nice to keep everything "in the family".

Bumpin_Focus_Hatch
Unregistered guest
I was about to post the same question. I need an amp to power my 18" RE SX and if this one puts out, it would be nice to keep everything "in the family".

Bumpin_Focus_Hatch
Unregistered guest
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us