One more for GlassWolf


Unregistered guest
Correct me if I'm wrong but I can use one set of rca's from the headunit to connect to the two amps with Y Cables right? One Y Cable coming from the left to ine amp and one from the right to the other amp?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2145
Registered: Dec-03
sub amps?
most sub amps have a pass-through set of RCA connections to daisy-chain the amp signal to another amp.
if not, use Y splitters on L and R RCA lines, and send both L and R signals to both amps.

that is, unless one amp is a left speaker, and one is right.. then sure split it L and R
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us