Clarion CD Changer not Ejecting after replaced Identical model in 98 Jeep Cherokee HELP!! NOW!!

Unregistered guest
MAJOR DILEMA!!! HELP!! I sold a Calrion 6 Disc CD Changer to a woman in Cali., off of E-bay. I did my follow up on her to see how she like the product. Well she said that it was the exact same Cd Changer that she had in her 98 Jeek Cherokee and yet this one, when she hooked it up, will not eject the cartridge. On my auction I said "ALL SALES FINAL", But I have agreed to give her a refund for this item if I was unable to help her fix it, by researching on the internet. I really can not afford to refund the price of this product at this time. Could someone please tell me what could be wrong with this CD Changer and why it is not Ejecting the Cartridge? I would REALLY apprecitate a responce to this issue if anyone could be as kind enough as to help. The CD Changer model is CDC635/RDC635/RDC634. Her comment to me when I asked her deatailed questions was that "It's Just NOT working". I live in Texas so it is kinda hard for me to fix this issue with the changer HELP!!! HELP!!
My e-mail is Rebekahtaylor@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
I recently bought a 1996 ford explorer. It came with a clarion rdc634 six disk changer. Every time I try to use it it flashes error 9. What could be wrong with it or what am I doing wrong? I've never used a cd changer before.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4525
Rebekahetaylor, you need to find out exactly who installed it, what model her headunit is and she had any problem with her unit. It could just be that the fault lies within the headunit itself or the cable.
Better to have it checked out by a prof than refund. If you can't afford to refund the buyer, you should make a deal, like give some money back. If the buyer knew it was a final sale, then you really don't have to give money back. If you're just a nice person, then ask the buyer to see a prof first.

JillnGA, Clarions make lousy products. Have you tried contacting them for support? They might have a toll free you can call.
Thos guys hate sharing any info on their products, so I doubt you will get any besides Clarion.

JillnGA
Unregistered guest
Thanks Isaac. I finally found those error codes online. Error 9 was weak RF- try another freqency. I'm going to see if I can get it to work now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us