Workin the bugs out.

Bronze Member
Username: Seascape

Ohio

Post Number: 15
I am running (2) Infinity reference 6x9 and (2) infinity reference 6.5s from a Pioneer DEH-P4700,, and KX 350.4 and theyre stretching in my opinion.
I need something i dont have to worry about. Something i can pound. What do you guys suggest? Budget really isnt an issue unless you start showing me $1000 a set speakers. I think im willing to go $300-$400 per set if i really have to. I would like to hear opinions on the FOCAL line of speakers. Ive also had suggestions on the Kappa line but theyre 2 ohm and i really dont understand what that means,, and i am not sure i will be able to pound them.

Also,, for those of you that followed my other thread ,, you know that i just had this system intalled. It is running pretty good finally but something is bothering me. When they installed my Kicker amp on my door speakers it seemed to have cut alot of power of my subs. I mentioned this to the installer and he said its just effect from all the new mid im getting off the doors now. BUT,,, there is a cable running from my sub amp to my Kicker amp. Perhaps this is typical. I really dont know and was hoping you guys can fill me in. I do have an image of this install i will try to post.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us