Alpine Type R's?

Bronze Member
Username: Brandonmoody

Rushville, Indiana United States

Post Number: 27
Right now i have a memphis 1000d amp. I have it wired @ 2 ohms which is 600 watts rms. My subs are a SVC so i cant wire my amp to a 1 ohm load. I am thinking about buying two 12" alpine type r's. They would be perfect for my amp. The subs are 500 watts rms and my amp is 1100 watts rms @ 1 ohm. The subs would be in a transmission line box. This is a very good box. If the type r's are in the right enclosure, with the right power, and the right vehicle, what do u think they are capable of hitting?

Bronze Member
Username: Brandonmoody

Rushville, Indiana United States

Post Number: 29
BUMP!

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 363
135-150 easy

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 364
bump

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1455
scroll down both the amp/sub sections & u will see ALOT of Alpine type R posts over the past wk - u will find your answers there .......

Username: Carolinablue637

Lincoln, NE USA

Post Number: 3
Yah i have two alpine type r's, kicker 1200 rms amp and they bump like no other. i have to have it on vocal to even hear the music

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 277
I have heard 2 type R's with proper wattage, my 4 RE12's blew them out of the water, in fact, 2 of my RE12's were still much louder. The box's were built to specs in both setups. I personally, dont think that type R's are too big of a deal. They are prob the best sub you can get from BB, that says alot. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 278
I want to add, there is no freaking way that they will hit 150.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us