Extreme Sound 10 disk changer

Username: Blackston13

Post Number: 1
I broke the pins off to remote trying to force the wire into fm modulator but now I need to get a replacement anyone know the website or A place in the Atlanta area to get pins fixed.

Unregistered guest
I was having a problem with 10 disc cd changer it was saying n-c so i unplugged the front wires and it did nothing but when i diconnected the back wire that is hooked to the cd changer in my trunk and reconnected it, there was static and now my controlled won't turn on and i have tried to reset the controller and the cd changer neither one makes a difference. if u could please let me know if i'm doing something wrong or what i can do i would love to know:-) thanks jessica

Username: Blackston13

Post Number: 2
my remote was saying n-c also i think that means no connection so replace the remote it cost 20$ here is the website http://www.xtremeproduct.com/WMS6100RW.htm

Unregistered guest
I recently purchased a car that had an Xtreme Sound 10 disc changer in it (WMS6100RW). I'm wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to purchase a front loading CD player and connect this changer to that. I don't particularly care for the sound I get through the FM modulator, although it works nicely. Any ideas?

Anonymous

If you are still hearing static when you turn on your cd changer you could try scanning your fm stations to get the channel that your changer is linked to. My changer is connected to the 88.5 fm station.

Unregistered guest
I recently bought a car that has the Xtreme sound changer, but no magazine. Anybody know how I could get a replacement?

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 666
Glmrgirl, you're going to get screwed. Most of the manufacturer will charge you almost half the price of the cd changer. Take JVC or Sony for example. Their cd changer might cost $150, but if you need a cd magazine, they want $75 or more. Talk about robbery.
Check eBay and see if anyone's selling. If not, try and buy a used cd changer and use just the magazine. SOmetimes they will sell the whole thing cheaper.

Anon.....4t61346346
Unregistered guest
(would not let me post as anonymous. And I did check the box and click post message.)

The lights on the controller come on, but then it turns off after about 5 seconds. I've reset the changer and the controller. I am also unable to eject the magazine.

Unregistered guest
I purchused a DURABRAND CD-CHANGER MODEL #WMS7100 .. but i'm having a proublem getting it to work , the remote is saying N/C (no connection) .. can you explane to me what is going on .. THANKS

Unregistered guest
My DuraBand 10 Disc Cd MP3 is reading no connection WMS7100
Bar Code 3661400327

Unregistered guest
i have a wms7100(10 disk mp3) player also.you can try resetting it in a cartridge door,ive never tried resetting it on the remote.use bought cds till you get it set up and make sure your car radio is tuned to the proper station.good luck getting to play mp3 cds.mine will read them 75% of the time but when they play,they skip.works fine with bought and burndt wave files.also they dont like the cold(50 or lower)

Unregistered guest
i have a wms7100(10 disk mp3) player also.you can try resetting it in a cartridge door,ive never tried resetting it on the remote.use bought cds till you get it set up and make sure your car radio is tuned to the proper station.also be sure the cartrige is inserted all the way and correctly.good luck getting to play mp3 cds.mine will read them 90% of the time but when they play,they skip.works fine with bought and burndt wave files.also they dont like the cold(50 or lower)

Unregistered guest
I have an Xtreme sound WMS6100RW 10 disc CD changer. My wired remote no longer works. If glmrgirl is interested I would be willing to sell the magazine or If she still has hers and no longer desires to use it I would be willing to buy the remote from her or anyone who might have one.

Anonymous

i just bought a xtreme 10 disc changer off a friend and it had no FM Modululator were can i find one and how much will it cost

preacherman
Unregistered guest
I bought an xtreme 10 disc changer about 3 yrs ago and now when I try to play it the remote only reads E-10 can anyone tell me what that means?

Unregistered guest
I have a durabrand cd changer installed in my jeep. The cd changer broke and I want to buy a cd changer. If anyone has a durabrand cd changer or a qwestar cd changer or an extreme cd changer or a koss cd changer that is in working condition and want to sell it you can e-mail me to JorgeGeorgeDelCedro@hotmail.com to work things out. Thank you!

Username: Mroswell

Ambleport, Arkansas USA

Post Number: 1
"my remote was saying n-c also i think that means no connection so replace the remote it cost 20$ here is the website http://www.xtremeproduct.com/WMS6100RW.htm"
How did you get in touch with them?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us