New eclipse???????

Silver Member
Username: Racer501

ND USA

Post Number: 142
has any one heard much about eclipse's new subs?

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1019
They're being pretty discrete about the new stuff... I can't get much out of 'em, but from what I hear, it's gonna be pretty impressive. I hope they come out with some insane stuff that'll own the market! I LOVE their Ti's, and just ordered a Ti Pro, can't wait to see it in all it's beauty!

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 3061
Jake, you just bought a PRO?
What amp are you going to use, and what size?
Thats a sweet woofer!

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1170
all i know is that they are going to be sold on crutchfield. a potential bad thing.
all the decent companies have declined after (as they) sold on crotchfeeled. rf, alpine, quart..
jmo

Gold Member

Post Number: 1025
I doubt they'll go down in quality. After talking to Bob, he said that they're expanding their production. I asked him if the build quality will decrease, and he said that it should get even better. We'll see though...

And I'm not sure what to power it with. They said 4,000wrms is the sweet spot, but they don't have an amp that big. I'm still deciding... I'll probably hook this one up, and if I like it, I'll look into is a bit more seriously. This is pretty much just a test.

Silver Member
Username: Lil_jon

Post Number: 153
yea thats what there doing jake

alot of the stores around here carry them now
only 1 spot had them at 1st

4000 is alot i was only gonna giv it 2000

probly ported I wouldnt need that much eh?

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 143
Hey here's the site for the new eclipse's http://69.93.14.227/index.cfm?fuseaction=page.display&page_id=14&mfg_account_ID= 31&category_id=23

I'm not quite sure on them they look good and I'm suspecting there gona be great but I could buy 2 Kicker CVR's for the price of one of them and its gona be my first sub so idk if its a good idea to invest in a high quality sub for a first timer ya know?

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 145
oh yea i was lookin at the 12" subs

Silver Member
Username: Lil_jon

Post Number: 161
do it right the 1st time
I spent alot of money messing around with garbage

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 148
k

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 149
i'v also ben lookin at the eclipse amps on that site and i barely understand them will any of them work to power just ONE! sub or possibly two becouse im gona end up saving up for another eventually...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1050
I'm selling all my sh1t. And yea, that Pro will take 4,000wrms...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1051
The new Eclipse's? That's their old stuff at that URL...

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 150
all of that is there old stuff? are they seriously that behind?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1056
I ment this years stuff. (I need to sober up, I have no clue wtf is going on...)

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 151
haha k im wondering about the subs they have marked as new on there are they actually new? and how good are they?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1059
All of Eclipse's stuff is great. I'd go with an Aluminum or a Titanium though. I run 2 12" Eclipse Ti's right now.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro155mph

Post Number: 248
the Ti's are 750 RMS each correct? what amp do you have powering them, and is your box ported or sealed jake

Silver Member
Username: Spyder

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 155
actually there is a 4000watt amp.....the zapco 4kw.... i am interested on what the new lines will look like and how they will perform....hopefully won't be to blingy on the looks and will just perform decently....the price is kinda up their tho!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1062
Price is high, but it's worth it. The Ti's are 750wrms, but you can give 'em tons more. Currently I have my Eclipse DA7232 running 'em.

I've liked Ecipse, because they look awesome, and they sound great. The Ti's cone just turns me on....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1063
Oh. And I got the Ti Pro, and got it hooked up to that DA7232, and I'm STILL speechless. That mofo is louder than sh1t. The one sub is d@mn near as loud as my two Ti's. Not nearly as clean, but LOUD! I need to get another and get the appropriate power to 'em...

(running about 2,000wrms currently)

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 152
I'll prolly be getting a kicker 850 amp or 650 amp im not quite sure yet

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 156
but does any one know about them subs?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1129
They're new, but not the 2007's everyone's waiting for. And all of Eclipse's stuff is of great quality. But I'd personally go with the Al's or Ti's.

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 157
k thanks but i got another question it dont matter if u mix amps and subs does it i've ben told a sub will do better if u match it up with the same brand name idk if that is true

Gold Member

Post Number: 1290
the only potential issue you'll run into is different delays between amps.
this might cause you to experience "turn on pop" by your amps through your speakers. potentially

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 158
turn on pop? i plan on only runing them from one amp im just gona get one sub for now then get another later on when i save up for it i plan on having a 2 channel amp that can split up to support the subs

Gold Member

Post Number: 1151
It's best to have the two exact same amps and two exact same subs. Better yet, one amp :P. It helps from getting cancellation and what-not.

I personally don't like hooking up another sub (brand new) up with a used sub. I like to have a brand new pair, or two that have been run with each other. Sort of "mated"... That's just me though.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1303
i would never run different amps to two subs.
two amps is my preference (1amp/sub), but only if they are identical.

Silver Member

ND USA

Post Number: 159
yea but i dont have 400$ to spend to get 2 and an amp so yea..... if i had a job i would but i don't i get to spend what ever is left over when i get my car which is about $300 i'll end up chiping a lil out of my pocket for the amp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us