Kicker L7 question

Bronze Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 66
would the audiobahn A8000T amp be a good amp to power up this sub and would it sound good.

Bronze Member
Username: Bigatna

Colorado United States

Post Number: 21
Right now i have that amp hooked up to my L7 and it hits pretty hard for only 1 12 but not to my likings. It sounds good in the 1/3 volume range and then starts to sound like crap but all L7s sound like crap when they get loud. So for a cheap amp it would be good but if you have the money get somethin else.

Silver Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 348
It will power it just fine

Bronze Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 77
what do u mean sound like crap? my friend has kicker L5 and to me his system sounds really awesome. so why do u think L7 sounds like crap

Silver Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 352
Everyone here thinks that L5 and L7 sux so whatever, but i think to each his own

Silver Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 353
Mine are crazy loud and thats the way i want it

Bronze Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 78
yea thats how i want it to me is crazy loud, what kinda amp r u using Chauncey? Are you using the A8000T

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1450
click on his profile -lol

Bronze Member
Username: Bigatna

Colorado United States

Post Number: 22
Well everyone has a different opinion on how bass sounds. So to some people Kicker sounds good and to some it sounds bad. Just like all other brands. When I got the L7 i thought it sounded really good. Thats only because I've never really heard any other subwoofer. Then I started to really get into car audio and tested different brands and subwoofers and just found the sound that I like.
To back up the L7s they get really loud and to me still sound good at the low volumes. I've beaten setups with 2 or 3 12s and some setups with 1 or 2 15s. I just went down to a competition a coulple months ago and heard the power of some of those subwoofers and decided that thats what I want to have in my truck. Thats why I said in my earlier post "but not to my likings." So I'm upgrading to 2 18" MTs with an Orion 2500D goin to each.

Silver Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 356
4 SX1250.1's, But the MT sounds nice 2
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us