Audiobahn AW1206T Sub

Bronze Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 15
Is this sub any good i read a lot of reviews and it got good ratings and it says it has 1100 watts rms and I heard it is extremly loud, But i also heard that this is a really really cheap sub and its a really bad sub, But most the reviews i read r really good about it, So i want some opinons on what u think.

Bronze Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 16
any body ever hear this sub or hear anything about it

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 223
audiobahn isnt a good company they focus more on the bling
as in isaac words
over rated power ratings and high failure rates

they also have very bad sq and on most of there subs they have a wierd poping sound

how much can u spend on a sub well help you out

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 2357
i don't consider Abahn subs to be of very good build quality, and i have heard several, and didn't like the SQ they put out, which was minimal.

if you are looking for a loud sub that has decent SQ, check out the RE SX.
a lot of people recommend them, and other people say that everybody on this forum is partial to RE, but if they are good subs for not a lot of money, and they sound extremely well, or get really loud(depends on what you get) then ypu can't beat'em with a stick. lol

Bronze Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 17
what is RE SX who makes it, It sounds like alpine or sumthing. I want a sub that will give me tonz of bass i love very very loud bass. for not that much money the abahns i want go for 279 retail but on ebay i find them for like 100, so i want a sub i can prob find on ebay for like 100-150

Username: Thebigdon

Post Number: 10
A friend of mine had two of these. He broke them in just like Audiobahn told him too. One of the voice coils on one of the subs (just one voice coil) burned out. They are very fragile subs, even if you break them in properly. Also, they cant handle 1100 watts continuously, thats very overrated.

Bronze Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 18
what is RE SX who makes it, It sounds like alpine or sumthing. I want a sub that will give me tonz of bass i love very very loud bass. for not that much money the abahns i want go for 279 retail but on ebay i find them for like 100, so i want a sub i can prob find on ebay for like 100-150
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us