Uh oh, bass amplifier tube wiring help, prolly simple :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Kevbo887

Post Number: 27
Hey all. You prolly remember me telling you about my friend with the truck who had the amp wiring all set. Yah, well we both, yes both, went out and bought one today, he hasnt looked at it yet as he had to go straight to work. Myself on the other hand, got my amp and two subs stolen.....yah, not to happy, and dont have enough money to waist to go spend all that cash over again. So I decided to get one of these temporarily! Its a Bazooka 10" bass tube w/amplifier.

Anyways, I have all the wiring hooked up, (leading to were the amp was there is - two rca plugs, the wire from the cd player I believe [light blue strand of wire], and two thicker peices of wire that have a bunch of silver tiny wiress inside of it.) On the back of the bass tube though it has a pin connectore type of deal. It gives you all the wires u need, and the connector, but I really dont want to have to rewire this whole thing. Specially if I have all the wiring for an amp already in it. Anyone have any idea how I could do this? Or, if its even possible? Thanks, sorry for the mumble jumble, im just in a hurry as im off to work right about now....bye thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us