Anyone willing to help?

Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 9
Well i got a car that has a big o metal pice covering the back of the trunk Like were the seats are you know how some of them fold down and you can see into your back trunk. Well in my car you cant if you take the seats off theres a big metal piece Can i cut that b!tch out. Will my subs sound louder if i cut it out? How should i cut it would a jig saw do? I think this is also affecting the performance of my speakers Because in the back when i open the trunk it hits hard in the back trunk. And when i close it and listen to it in the froint seat It dont really hit hard like the back. And i also had put my subs in the back seat right behind the driver and passenger seat and itwas hitting way harder than when they were in the trunk.

By the way im running 500rms.

Anonymous

i am having the same problem with the rear deck on my lincoln. i want to cut slots in it to put some pressure in the cab but i dont know how in the h@ll im gonna do it

Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 10
yeah i read that in your other post i was just thinkin of cutting that piece of meatal out. Does yours have a pice of metal like mine. Like were you cant see into your trunk. Wouldnt it be better to just cut the whole thing out instead of cutting slots.

Anonymous

Get some free air subs and just cut out the circle lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us