Glass....pro guys......I need Install prices?

Bronze Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Oknagan, B.C Canada

Post Number: 86
Hey I'm from Canada so prices are canadian.

I know this is the wrong place to post but this is a general post.

I am going to be getting some stereo installed it will be 2 amps one the sub amp needs 0 gauge wires and rca's the other amp 4 channel need 4-6 gauge and rca's I was told to run a 0 gauge wire from battery to a distribution block need a fuse by battery, and a fuse by the sub amp. 4 channel has built in fuses. PLUS a set of component speakers bridges to the 4 channel.
I got quoted $535 plus tax...it seemed high to me, so I went to another place and they said 400-600.
any ideas to how much this will cost?

Username: Dementedvisions

Cedartown, GA

Post Number: 3
If you have everything it shouldnt cost that much maybe at the most 200 bucks

Bronze Member

Oknagan, B.C Canada

Post Number: 87
Yeah..I need to get wiring and fuses and distro. thats with WIRES included!

anyone know where I can get 0 gauge amp kits?..some of the sites dont ship to Canada
thanks!

Username: Dementedvisions

Cedartown, GA

Post Number: 9
look on Ebay

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4557
Here's what you do. Go visit an electonics store and buy 12' of 0 gauge wire. They might charge you $2/ft. Get the fuse holder for $10, fuses for $10, twisted rca cable for $20. Order the power distribution block from eBay. That is the only place where you're going to get it at decent price. Look for 0-2 gauge in and 2-4 gauge out. It might be around $30.
Find a shop close by, and have them install the power wire. It should take no more than 1 hour of labour ($45-$50).
The rest, it should be easy to install yourself. Everything you need to know comes with the manual. If you can follow traffic directions, then you can install the amps.
If that's still to hard, then you can save even more money by planning out exactly where you want the amps to be placed, then screw them yourself. Every little thing you can do yourself, it's $45 - $90 off your install total.
One more thing, the prices I listed are in Canadian dollars.

Bronze Member

Oknagan, B.C Canada

Post Number: 92
sweet thanks alot!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us