Best component set for around $200

Bronze Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 15
my original plan was to get the new infinity kappa 6 1/2" components, but i was wondering what else is out there that would compare or possibly be better for around the same price. The infinity's are 189 at woofersetc.com. Im usuing a kicker kx350.4, so the infinity's 2 ohm kinda helps get the most out of the amp, along with the new infinity kappa 6x9s i have in back. Any suggestions?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
possibly the image dynamics chameleon cxs ones? i found them for 299 (alil more than what i would like to spend, but if it was worth it id do it) and you can also get them in 2 ohm versions.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 856
Those ID's would be good choices. I have a set of Polkm MMC6500, and I like them more than the Infinity Perfects I had in my old truck. I picked them up for around $200 on eBay, that included shipping.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
i know this is a weird question, but do those ID components come with a grill for the 6 1/2 drivers. Because they'll be mounted down low in the kick panels and i know there a chance i could kick them eventually, and i don't want a bare speaker just sitting there. Every picture ive seen of the ID components doesnt show a grill guard.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us