HAHAHAHA

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 481
Sorry! :P I used to think MTX was pretty good (which they really aren't BAD) and Legacy made products suitable for someones $100 first system. I heard my friends 2 10" Dual subs in a BANDPASS box powered by a legacy amp today... I laughed. My 6.5"'s do better than that. I couldn't believe it. Then, I sat in my friends SUV with 2 4500 MTX's in a sealed box with a Kenwood amp pushing about 150-200rms to each. They hit you in your stomach, and I do admit look tight but they just don't cut it for anything besides... anything really. I mean, I guess you can get by with some rap on them. They sound alright still, though. Point of this? I actually fully appreciate my RE's now. They make 50x better of a product than the other 2 combined. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR STEERING ME TOWARD THE RE12'S. ESPECIALLY YOU CHRIS KLEIN. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 484
bump

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 257
No problem at all Chris. I am glad to hear that you are happy. I too find it pointless to have huge SPL with krappy sound. The RE12's are in my opinion the best SQ sub i have ever heard. I love how puchy they are.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10568
glad you're happy with those REs.. it's hard to believe what ya get for $77 each.. graet deal for twelves.

Bronze Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Oknagan, B.C Canada

Post Number: 73
WHat would compare to a TYPE R is RE standards? I want the same sound/spl, but just MORE!

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 10572
alpine type R is on par with RE's SE line.
similar power handling and price

Bronze Member
Username: Thigpen

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 77
hey glasswolf what about the W3v2's versus the RE SE's?

Bronze Member
Username: Dz4389

Post Number: 11
Im pretty sure the SE's r better than the w3's but i could be wrong and im not glasswolf but ill put my 2 sents in anyway

Bronze Member
Username: Dz4389

Post Number: 12
sents? wow im gonna go hide

Bronze Member
Username: Thigpen

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 78
should i listen to the guy who said sents or no hmm anyone else have an opinion on W3's or SE's?

Silver Member
Username: Tdisanto

Post Number: 140
Doug, You should talk to glass, I think he has an english degree too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us