RE and Volfenhags

Bronze Member
Username: Banksbuck50yayo

Post Number: 27
right now i got a brand new 05 kicker 12L7 solo baric and idk if i want to keep it cause i hear there sound quality is kinda sucky. ive seen a lot of u talking about RE and volfenhags and was just wondering would u recommend them over kicker?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1554
i would recommend the RE's over the Kicker's, but their is only one person that would recommend the Volf's. lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
what RE's would u recommend?

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 297
RE is better than all of those. I don't like Kicker's Solo series reliability, and the SQ/and depth on the Comp series is lacking in my opinion. I would recommend Volfenhag over brands like Sony, Pyle, Pyramid, Lanzar, and Legacy, but not over RE. If you have the money, get RE. If not, well I still think the Volfenhags sound better than Kickers...

Personally, I compared my Volf's to a friend's Kickers, I like the sound better, you may not. But I do know what good home audio sounds like...so I have a really good idea that a woofer should not sound "tinny" as the Kickers did!

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1557
i would recommend the SX's.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
u know any site that has them for sell

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1565
www.reaudio.com
you have to call them
it lists their ph # on their website

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3514
actually price for price based on what I hear about re (never having heard them myself) Id recommend re and I imagine im the guy you thought would recommend volf (I didnt know re was that cheap price wise before) I just defended volf because i heard many of them and they were much better than most people on this site give them credit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us