Circuit City

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 449
I am going to try to get a job at Circuit City. They do carry Infinity, Kicker, and MTX all fairly respectable brands. I personally like MTX as a decent subwoofer. Anyways, if I do get a job there more than likely I will get discounts. I have 4 Pioneer 3 ways in my car but I heard that maybe an Alpine type R or S component speaker runs really good just off the HU. Would a 3 way, a 2 way, or component system do? I would probably keep the 2 rear Pioneers and replace the doors. Not looking at anything too expensive and powering them by an amp IS NOT AN OPTION. Please give me feedback as the best speakers I could buy under say $100-$125 brand new at Circuit City that would sound awesome and would they be an improvement over the Pioneer's?

Silver Member

Post Number: 450
nvm, they don't carry Alpine's anymore. Would MTX's or kickers be steps up from the pioneers?

Silver Member

Post Number: 451
such as http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Kicker-6-1-2-Speakers-KS6-2-/sem/rpsm/oid/117435/ rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Anonymous

or you could go to ebay and get it all cheaper... and forget the whole job thing

Silver Member

Post Number: 452
i need money, that thought ever come to your mind? work=money

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

College Park, MD

Post Number: 549
this conversation is a moot point until you actually get a job there. Their hiring methods are sh!tty and chances are, depending on their need at the moment, you'll never hear back from them again. Anyway, if you do get a job there, you won't get a good deal on most of the stuff in the store. You can get some infinity stuff for 75% off on the www.circuitcity.harman.com website, however

Bronze Member
Username: Tdisanto

Post Number: 39
yah infinity will be a good upgrade!

Bronze Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 70
best buy carries typeRs u can get them for like 100 with employee discount or 80 directly from alpine and they also carry p3's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us