Finally got rid of it!!!

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 233
Yippie!!! I finally sold my 2nd and last 15" TDX, for 300 bucks. I just hope that i dont regret that i sold it, later on down the road. Now i just gotta sell my Nakamichi HU and sirius and xm receivers and accessories.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3635
If your not getting anything new I'd say you'd regret it, haha.

Honestly though, your not getting out of it are you???

Silver Member

Post Number: 236
No man, this TDX had been sitting in my Garage for the last 3 months, the first one i sold about a month before that. Check out my current FIRST install done by me in the "post pics of insall" thread. I am running 4 RE12's instead with the same amp. I was underpowering them too much and i didnt want to upgrade my alt and what not. I wanted to have one of the best setups i could get without doing any modification.

Silver Member

Post Number: 237
In fact, i am allready thinking about the next thing i want to try. I want to try a 15" RL-p next with all of my current stuff.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3638
Ahh yeah, I forgot you were the one with the RE's.

I was gonna get a RL-P before I decided on the Avalanche. I'm gonna try one next. My buddy just ordered an ID MAX today, so I'll be able to hear that without having to buy one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 238
Once my friend(the one that bought it)gets it hooked up with proper wattage he is going to let me here it. I am really excited to hear it with the proper power.

Silver Member

Post Number: 239
How does the RL-p compare to other subs that you have heard????

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3639
Probably more like a Brahma, or an RE Se or Sx, Ascendant Avalanche, eclipse titanium, the usual

Silver Member

Post Number: 241
Thats what i figured. One think i like about it is that it doesnt need 1000+ watts to power it. In one review i saw that it outperformed the XXX when using under 1000 watts, it might have been 500, but i dont know the exact number.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3640
Yeah, rms is about 800 tops I think. They're pretty efficient.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us